Edge of Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ram's Cruiser

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:20 pm

A sleek, bulbous Irken Cruiser of a moderate size floats absently through the empty space between the planets of this system. Scanners are searching the system 24/7 for signs of its target.

The Cruiser is split into the Bridge, Living Quarters, Kitchen, Armoury and Engine Room, as well as the outer surface of the ship itself.

A particularly large Sir Unit with a single eye and a pair of power claws stands in the Bridge, monitoring the scanners constantly whilst also keeping the ship on its looped course around the system. This is Ace

An Irken soldier wearing only his undergarments sits perched on his bed in the Living Quarters, leaning over a table as he dismantles and reassembles his laser pistol, exploiting every possible way to enhance its performance without hindering it. His face is set into a permenant pout, and he is Ram.
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Ram finishes putting the Pistol back together for the last time. With the final snap of the outer casing clicking into place, Ace's head picks up a bit, as if his attention has been caught. He then talks in his droning metallic voice.

Ace: "13% increase in accuracy, Sir."

Ram: "No loss in efficiency anywhere?"

Ace: "... Negative"

Ram: "Don't suppose we've located our target yet?"

Ace: "Negative. You know that I am programmed to inform you as soon as he is located, Sir."

Ram: "I know, but still, it would help if we were actually able to TRACK him!"

Ram's face creases in annoyance, and then assumes its usualy pout as he lays back in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Kanden is in a lying position, high above the desert planet. He scratches his forehead absent-mindedly. Cricking his neck softly, he yawns.

Open space is a fine place to be, but there isn't much to do in it. As Rana was on the planet below him, he decided to have a little fun. He twisted around, searching the stars.

putting his head in his hands as though lying in bed, Kanden notices something.

Oh, no way....

He jets off into the far distance of space, heading towards a very specific target. With a grin, Kanden decides to flicker in space, sometimes being visible to sensors, but only briefly.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgau.newstarforum.net
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:47 am

boop

Ace: "Sir, we are recieving signals on the scanners."

Ram's eyes widened in shock and he dashed onto the bridge, looking over the scanning equipment.

Ram: "How many? Is it Him?"

Ace: "Three readings so far, Sir," boop "Four now, Sir. They seem to be coming one at a time. Recommended course of action?"

Ram looked away from the scanners, frowning and stared out into open space, "Keep scanning, fix the location of each signal and move in on it. I know it's him. We'll get that s.o.b." Ram clenches his fist in anger.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Kanden could feel them noticing him, as though someone was staring at the back of his head. He laughed aloud and started to teleport rapidly in a radius of a few miles, all the while getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:13 am

Ace: "Sir, target is jumping rapidly within a mile radius of the Cruiser."

Ram: "Cocky little... Activate the Pulse!"

Ace: "Aye, sir."

Ace presses a non-descript button to his left, activating the Pulse. A Cloud of dust is released around the Cruiser a milisecond before a pulse wave deep enough to fry a human brain is sent out from the cruiser, travelling on the dust cloud at very high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:26 am

Kanden grimaces as he sees the pulse. Flipping over in space, he concentrates for a moment. Then, he disappears, teleporting to just behind where the Pulse has reached and shielding himself as he does.
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Ace: "Target has evaded Pulse, Sir."

Ram: "Evaded? Dammit! Where is he now?"

Ace: "Scanning..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Kanden knocks on the hull of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:32 pm

Ram: "Bastard!! Ace! Another Pulse! Quick!"

Ace: "Yes, Sir."

Ace activates the Pulse a second time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Kanden places a palm on the hull, feeling the vibrations. "Now now, no need to get overconfident..." he murmurs to himself. He flies up to the cockpit windscreen, and waits there as the pulse shoots out. Lazily, he writes a message on the windscreen.

if you're going to have an all-encompassing weapon, you should make your windows shoot it too.
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Ram: "..." His silence is not in shock, but in smugness as he knows that the windows DO shoot it out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Kanden turns to leave.

Then he realises only his finger can move.

He frowns inwardly. son of a BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Ram: "Bubble prison! NOW!!!"

Without an auditory response from Ace, but the push of a slightly further button, a psionic purple bubble prison pops up around Kanden, and begins to move him towards its underbelly where I hole looms ominously, just the right size for the bubble to fit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Kanden lets himself be taken in with a grim look set into his mind. He knows what he'll do...
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Ram surveys the dust on the window, and no doubt on the rest of the ship.

Ram: "Ace, take us down onto a close by planet."

Ace: "Aye, Sir."

Ace, being plugged into the Cruiser, steers the ship towards the closest planet, the Swamp World. Meanwhile, the bubble prison is pulled into the living quarters and forms into a cube in one of the corners, shrinking so its just big enough for Kanden to crouch in. Ram leaves the Bridge and heads to the living quarters, going up to Kanden's prison.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Kanden talks to Ram through his mind. Ram, ram ram... How many times have we gone through the motions now? You know how easily I could escape if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:06 pm

"If you're trying to talk to me," Ram puts his face barely an inch from the cube-bubble while speaking, "I cant hear you. This is my NEWEST toy. Unlike the previous bubbles, it completely nullifies all energy going through it, whether physical or magical. Including you, try and teleport, and you die." Ram starts laughing under his breath, "How's that for you, Kanden?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Kanden puts a hand to the side of his head. then, he writes in the air with shadows. I can't hear you. it seems that this bubble negates all energy, apart from light energy, which means that sound, in other words, movement energy, cannot get through either. Oh well. What were you planning to do with me anyway?

ooc: LOL previous bubbles x'D

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 pm

"I know you can read my lips, Kanden. In case your wondering, I'm going to take you BACK to Irk. Then the tallest can take care of you personally!" Ram turns and heads to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Kanden is about to start writing again but Ram is already gone.

fine, he thinks. looks like I'll just have to do it my way.

Kanden sits cross-legged, meditating. From around the room, he reaches out with his power.

ooc: he has power over SHADOWS, in other words, LIGHT. XD

all around the room, the shadows from underneath things and behind things and things that have been painted over start to move towards the bubble. They seep in through its structure and start to cover Kanden.

kanden waits to see if he's been noticed.
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Ace: "Change in lighting detected. Rousing captain."

Alarms start blearing throughtout the ship, waking Ram.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Kanden smiled as the shadows crept over him.

Closing his eyes, he let them cover him completely, and sank to the floor, turned into a shadow himself.

He trickled part of himself out of the bubble at floor level. Oh, raaaaam~

He trickled another part out where aaaare youuu?

Finally, his whole body was out. Kanden laughed and sent the shadows back to their places in the room. He hid under a chair opposite his ex-prison.

He laughed and thought to himself; man, I love it when a plan doesn't need to be thought about. Shame though, I do like the swamp world...
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Ram: "NO!!! ACE!!! WHERE IS HE?!?"

Ace: "Under the chair, Sir."

Ram: "Under the- ..."

Ram turned to the chair, but stayed in his place.

Ram: "Increase Floor and wall lighting, Ace. Remove ALL shadows from the Cruiser!"

Ace: "Aye, Sir."

As Ace spoke, the light began to brighten in the Cruiser, until there were no shadows left.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Kanden had slid up behind Ram as soon as he had entered the room, and now sat comfortably, trying to control his laughter, in the side of Ram's underwear.

wow, it's blinding in here, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ram's Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ram's Cruiser
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Sci-Fi Solar System: Roleplaying :: Open Space-
Jump to: