Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Landing Field

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder

PostSubject: Landing Field   Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:27 pm

A large field on the upper ties of A17 used for small ships and other space shuttles to land on. It is also used for parking of the low-atmosphere vehicles as well, such as planes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Landing Field   Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Varracca piloted his Jedi Starfighter down onto a Landing Pad, making general security checks before he popped the hood. He punched a button in the dashboard in front of him and the ship's glass casing opened.

He stretched his arms out, smelling the marshcrawler air. aaah... it's good to be off the jungle world... With that, he hopped onto the starfighter's wing and turned to his R5 unit. "TX, keep the ship safe. If anything happens, notify me immediately. I'm just going to be an hour or so, so... don't draw attention to yourself."

He smirked and jumped down onto the platform. "Man, is it good to be back..."

He walked towards one of the tolls and looked around for anyone interesting.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgau.newstarforum.net
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Landing Field   Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Ram's Cruiser, surprisingly large in comparison to most of the other craft present on the Landing Field, swooped in low, hovered for a moment and then made a perfect landing towards the far end of the Field, looking over A17's bustling, dirty streets and beyond, into the Marsh Lands.

Ram came out of the Cruiser first and waved over one of the workers.

Ram: "I need her cleaned, refueled and ready for take off in 24 hours."

The worker told him the price and that it would be done within that time easily, and so Ram handed over his holocard to pay for the expenses, knowing they must have been ramped up just for him.

Ace exited the Cruiser, the entrance closing and locking behind him, the inner locks and seals already in place before he left.

Ace: "What now, Sir?"

Ram took his card back from the worker, who went about his business collecting more workers to help with the job.

Ram: "Now we shop."

And with that, they left the Landing Field in search of somewhere to get supplies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landing Field   

Back to top Go down

Landing Field
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Sci-Fi Solar System: Roleplaying :: Swamp World :: Marshcrawler A17-
Jump to: