Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Ring

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Ring   Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Varracca smiled. "It's always about the balance of power, Syth..."

Varracca took less than half a second looking around the camp. They were now looking on in reverence. "...ico." Varracca turned to the cannivals. "Is there a... chieftan? Or shaman?"

The cannibals continued watching, but then one seemed to come to his senses. He shuffled closer, but then looked into Varracca's eyes. Suddenly he seemed to realise the inverted pupils and was transfixed. "There... there is..." The cannibal shook himself noticeably.

"Our Shaman is in the woods. He shall be back..." There was a sudden rustling and a straggly old man, covered in mood and blood and with matted hair, fell head-first over a misplaced log.

"DAMN!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, disturbing Varracca's presence. The shaman got to his feet and Varracca realised that the man had no eyes. "aah..."

Suddenly the man got to his feet. He sniffed the air. "Who... is here? Who lit that fire?" Varracca got slowly to his feet. "Shaman. We are guests at your honour. We have come from a great distance away, and we know of your wisdom in the matters of the arcane."

Varracca walked around the fire. "I apologise if we have disrupted your passage through the forest." He held out his hand. "My apprentice and I have come in need of food and knowledge. Would you come and sit with me and my apprentice? I am sure you could teach my apprentice many things. He is a little impetuous, but he asks the right questions."

Varracca returned to his seated position and raised a small mound of earth for the Shaman to sit at. "Apprentice, I am sure the shaman will speak to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgau.newstarforum.net
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: The Ring   Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Sythico stood then gave a short bow before waiting for the shaman to sit before he sat to his side "I wish to ask of something." Sythico's eyes would follow and watch every movement the strange shaman would make "There is this ring in a foreign world that links directly to yours, it is a glowing light of great power that would constantly beam through the horizons. I have been studying it and the most I have learnt has come to me recently. I was thrown here with my master from the other world by this ring and it has lead us to investigate and so far you are the best help. I want to know of your magics and faiths." Sythico sat with his legs folded and back straight to care for the manners of both Varracca and this world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Ring
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Fantasy World: Roleplaying :: Talina :: Dodoa River-
Jump to: