Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 am

Trees. Trees for miles around. Or so Hannah supposed, what she really saw was greenery, now was it trees or bushes or simply plants which conquered the ground and decided to give a try at the sky, she couldn’t be sure. Ancient jungles calmed her eyes but lit her spirit and did wonders with Hannah’s already natural appetite for adventures. She looked at the dark ahead of her. On the clearing, one of the rare ones on this planet, on which she landed the sun burned. She wiped the sweat that reached her mouth and happily smiled. In places like these there were usually temples, hidden in unreachable and probably deadly positions. And in temples there is treasure. And treasure in temples like that is usually of priceless value and often contains mystical powers. And there’s also the view.
She walked into the dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fudgymaniac.deviantart.com
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:24 pm

((I'll join Wink ))

Keln would be not far behind Hannah, he could smell her, a funny smell she had. Keln was crawling all fours curiously walking towards the smell, poking his head out from the bushes every so often. He'd be getting close by now and his fluffy tipped tail would bob about above the greenary. He stopped when the smell was closer and sat childishly whilst wiffing the air. His large ears tilting slightly as he could finally hear her steps. He jumped to the trees and started to jump from branch to branch before landing directly in front of her.
He was a small tanned boy with a long tail and furry long ears poking out on both sides of his head. He had a big grin and short shaggy blonde hair, he was wearing a yellow coloured raggidy shirt and jeans that had been torn into shorts. His long tail wagging slightly in the sight of the new friend "Fwend?" he would say softly whilst sticking his arm out in front of him to gesture a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:25 am

Hannah could hear the branches moving. Her antennas jerked as the sound got closer. She already took out her shotgun when she entered the jungle and was now holding it tightly. She narrowed her eyes. She knew the thing was now exactly above her and wondered is it edible. For a moment it was quiet then the creature jumped in front of her.
And it was... humanoid. Hannah stared at the creature that was now identified as a boy (more or less). He was grinning at her and then he ( he, not it she reminded herself ) reached out a out a hand.

Quote :
"Fwend?"

Her eye twitched in slight irritation. What disturbed her about his appearance is that he had ears and a tail. And he was wagging it.
"Er.." she pursed her lips. In the usual scenario she'd shoot the annoying intruder or punch him or try to draw any useful information before getting rid of him. But it was just a whole new level of cruelty to punch in the face something that looked so naively cute. She didn't separate pretty people, ugly people, stupid people, smart people, sly people, good people, evil people - they were all the same and she failed in feeling any kind of sympathy toward any of them.
But what harm can come from not hurting this creature? He seemed to be harmless. Besides she could use company. After all, the more the merrier.
She smiled shortly and shook little boy's open hand.
"Now I wouldn't push it. But who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 am

Keln would make a large grin and would jump to her and hug her tightly he'd then continue to follow her by walking on all fours and keeping his ears pointing to the air and his tail wagging behind him. He'd then all of a sudden stand up and pull out a human toy, a small red yo-yo and started to flick it about him whilst walking "Funny smell." His ears would perk up slightly as he saw something. He'd quickly disappear into the bushes and suddenly a huge corpse would come out from where he had fled to and then he would follow, landing on the giant insect's head "It tried to eat me!" He whined as he jumped off the body and landed next to Hannah and continued to play with the yo-yo "You can't trust everyone ya know, they don't always wanna be your friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:02 am

She yelped in surprise when the boy suddenly jumped and hugged her and dropped him on the ground, brushing the dust off herself frantically.
I am already regretting this.
With a determined face and decision to ignore the creature from now on, she continued her way through the jungle with the boy closely following her. That proved to be harder to accomplish. She looked at him while he played with his yo-yo. Hannah was a sucker for yo-yos, she knew all kinds of tricks with them as a kid and even today possessed a bright red one which now even had other purposes than keeping the boredom away.
Suddenly, he jumped into the bushes and pulled out a dead animal. Wait. Insect. A giant insect.
Dammit, how come I didn't hear it? I let myself get distracted with a yo-yo like a six year old.

Quote :
"You can't trust everyone ya know, they don't always wanna be your friend."

She turned around to see that now he was playing with the yo-yo again. She nodded darkly at the statement.
"People rarely want to be friends. When they become friends it usually happens by accident."
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:08 am

"I nebber thought of it like that.. Huh." He pulled a cute little confused face but still played with the yo-yo as if his arm was free from his body, yet the other still poking his chin in thought. "So, what's your name fwend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:40 am

"Stop calling me your friend. I'm not one yet." she said mainly to pick up what's left of her dignity. Then she spoke in a somewhat nicer tone. "It's Hannah. Er, what was that..."
There was a quiet yelp from the bushes behind her and a sound of running footsteps. She quickly turned on her heel and ran after the man who was running so fast he was by then merely a spot in the distance. Shooting the man would mean killing off a rare chance to perhaps find a village and inhabitants who knew every corner this jungle ( even the hidden ones ) so she just tried keeping up as fast as she could. Soon she started panting - the ground was muddy and covered with dried leaves and the sticky mass would often stuck to her foot. She'd often had to stop and pull her leg out of live mud or jump over hidden holes. After a while she realized she'd lost the man's trail.
"Get OFF you bloody snake... THERE." She threw the snake away, cursed and sat on a nearby log. Then she remembered the boy. Well, he found me on his own. I guess he can keep up. ...And so what if he can't? one part of her added caustically. She sighed. Maybe when I come down I'll be able to find the tracks again.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:48 am

Keln seemed as if he'd appear behind her "He was fast huh, I'm Keln, fwend Hannah!" He said with a beaming smile on his face, he wagged his tail slightly then looked to where the man ran "Wanna head thataway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:59 am

Hannah winced as he unexpectedly jumped in front of her. She blinked narrowing her eyes at the question and started wiping the mud off her boot with a leaf.
“Sure, if you can catch him.” She answered coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Keln looked between Hannah and the running man "Well his footprints are just there." He pointed directly to a footprint on the ground "We can follow them!" He started to clap with overjoy before quickly snapping out of it. He sniffed the footprint, putting his face pretty much to the floor then looked at Hannah "You coming?" He started to walk on all fours again as he'd follow the footprints. The mud was soft so they were clear enough to follow for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Hannah shrugged before standing up and following the strange boy. “Lead the way little man.” She watched him suspiciously as he was walking in front of her on all fours sniffing the ground. “May I ask what exactly are you?”
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 pm

"I'm an Elvaan, but a rare one me and my family were out.. out..? outcast? For having different magical powers.. And a tail!" He said whilst still sniffing the ground, stopping as he struggled to find the word. "AND! Found it." He said whilst opening a bush a seeing an enourmous creature that seemed to be a dinosaur of some kind? There were numerous bodies dashed about around it, ripped and torn, obviously from the jaws of the beast. Keln looked up at the giant with a big naive grin "D'ya think he's friendly?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:23 pm

( Finally! Man life's been mean to me lately. Reply whenever you have the time, no rush. Smile

Hannah froze momentarily at the sight of the giant creature. The dinosaur was big and had sharp teeth, and was big and had big claws and mostly he was…
Big.
“Friendly if you’re the main course.” She smiled widely and coughed ever so politely. Then she took a step back.
He roared.
That was more than enough for her. She turned around on her heel and was about to start running for dear life... when she hit a tree. “Uuurgh!” If she had any breath at the moment she’d curse Mother Nature and all the reasons it ever started producing such vile things as trees.
Pretty little stars almost stopped dancing over her head when a bright twinkle caught her eye. Blinking to regain consciousness, she discerned a gold crown from her upside down position, casually lying under the dino’s foot.
He was standing on a pile of treasure!
How stereotypical. Of course there has to be some sort of a giant monster guarding the treasure.
Well this changed everything. It meant that the temple can’t be too far away. Hannah got up brushing the dirt off her dark purple dress before taking out a bomb.
“Here diny diny…. Aren’t you hungry? Mommy’s got a present for yoouuu.”
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 pm

"Oooooooooh! I want a present!" Keln walked up to Hannah and looked up to her like a begging puppy, his eyes beginning to water slightly to give the puppy dog effect.
Nevermind the giant dinosaur thing wanting to eat him, he wouldn't like his flavour anyway. Keln started to play tricks like play dead, roll over and backflip without command as if to win her attention but the Dinosaur wasn't having the nonsense. It screeched terribly loud of which could have easily shattered someone's ear drums. Keln gave it an evil glance and suddenly his tail whipped up in an aura of bright light, from the base all the way to the tip. Keln jumped at the dinosaur and with his glowing tail he began to lash it, cutting rather deep into it's thick flesh.
The dinosaur tried to grab Keln with it's stubby arms but was unable to for obvious reasons which in the end lead to Keln running around the dinosaur, making it spin around and around until it got too dizzy to stand.
"Haha! My toy!" Keln proudly spoke before sticking his tongue out at the beast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )   

Back to top Go down

Cheerfully searching for trouble ( It'd be cool if a lot of people joined! :) )
Page 1 of 1