Edge of Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Greenburg Docks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxx

The Greenburg Docks Empty
PostSubject: The Greenburg Docks   The Greenburg Docks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 pm

McKenzi was excited. She ran through the thick crowds of people on the streets of Greenburg. When she reached by the sea, she cut in line. Today was the annual fishing contest and she loved to fish. She loved anything that had to do with the water. This was only during the summer. Once every July fourth, they held this contest to see how many fish you could catch in 30 seconds. And every year, since she came, she would astonish everybody by catching many fish. Mckenzi had brought her own supplies; a net in a bucket of fresh cooking grease, 5 spears, a box of ripped squid meat, and 3 fishing poles. All of which were stolen. The prize for this year was a boat and a free pass to fish in the town's near-by lake. When she got to the deck, she took the net out and threw it a couple feet away on the right. Then she put the meat on the hooks of the poles and set them to the left side, against the fence. Then on the open left side she threw the spears straight into the water and held onto the ropes on the ends. When she pulled them out, a ton of fish were on them. The poles had already caught fish and in the net, there were tons. She had a total of 78 fish. When she won the boat, she set it out in the middle of the ocean and teleported back to the town to eat her fish.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Greenburg Docks   The Greenburg Docks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:29 am

High above the docks, on a rooftop of the town hall, Trilbydude was watching the fishing competition. He cocked his head to one side when he saw the sheer volume that McKenzi had caught, and he laughed to see the expressions of the other competitors. Obviously, the girl had stolen some sort of magic net without realising it.

The fishing competition was as good as over, and he was more than happy to let McKenzi take the prize. after all, if someone wasn't going to look after their equipment they only had themselves to blame for it being stolen.

He got to his feet, flexing his neck. He twirled his hand, summoning the enormous Banhammer between his fingers, and turned on the spot, disappearing off to some far reach of the solar system.

ooc: Nice first post, Foxx. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rpgau.newstarforum.net
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: The Greenburg Docks   The Greenburg Docks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Kel sat in awe, one of his long ears tilted further down than the other in confusion, he sat in a strange position with a fish still alive in his mouth. He spat the squirming morsle back into the river in front of him. He scratched through his ruffled hair with the same face of utter confusion on him. He gave a second before standing, he stood to be about 5ft 4". He then dove straight into the water and swam at a tremendous speed over to McKenzi. He popped out of the water just behind her, only his long ears, eyes and hair stuck out from the water. Kel looked about then disappeared before being noticed. A little giggle rung about the docks and through everyone's ears.

He was back in the crowd a few moments later completely unnoticeable. Although he was wet and only wearing brown rags, the only boy there who was tanned and had long ears and a tail.
He then turned and walked away, disappearing once more.

The fish Kel had previously had in his mouth was now flopping about beside McKenzi's foot.
Back to top Go down
fishman3114

PostSubject: Re: The Greenburg Docks   The Greenburg Docks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 am

(Oooo... I'm going to use the fish.)
The fish suddenly started to change, and after a few moment's a tall, human looking women now stood, spluttering. "Ugh, that was disgusting..." She said, not yet noticing McKenzi. "If I knew I was going to get put into someone's mouth, I wouldn't have gone swimming as a fish..." She murmured to herself, turning and looking for the one who had tried to eat her and saw McKenzi, frowning.
Back to top Go down
http://fishman3114.deviantart.com
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: The Greenburg Docks   The Greenburg Docks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:10 pm

A giggle reached Kel's face as he saw the fish shapeshift, he was standing on the balcony's fence on the dockyard inn. He cropped his head a bit to the left when curiosity got the better of him, realising it just changed into a person! Kel jumped down and walked back to the river side, sitting at the edge and sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greenburg Docks   The Greenburg Docks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greenburg Docks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Fantasy World: Roleplaying :: Lucrezia :: Greenburg-
Jump to: