Edge of Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside the Tanker

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Keln stood on all fours again and was breathing heavily, his tail was hooked around one of the zombie's necks which would slowly make the head drop off. He didn't watch the carnage, instead he looked for the next move, he jumped in the air and pulled out a yo-yo, swinging it and using it as a weapon. He mixed combos with his tail and yo-yo taking down a fair few of the horde. He had sent some of the power of his tail into the yo-yo to allow it to cut through the opponents. It was a long time before the numbers thinned, Keln was nearly out of energy and more and larger creatures were plowing through the door.

Keln stepped back and awaited the attack, the zombie would swing it's long fat arm to grab Keln but he had already retaliated. The zombie dumbly looked to his arm and saw a string sticking from it, it made a confused grunt and it's head would fall from his shoulders. Keln flew from behind the zombie's fallen head and pulled his yo-yo back out of the arm. More smaller ones would come around but they were easy now.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Rana was still slashing, looking almost like she's day dreaming. Mostly because she thought this was 'fun'. She kept slashing, but careful not to hurt her ally. She wasn't used to having someone with her when she went destroying, so she was holding back most of her power.
"Hey, if you need some energy, I can always give you some, you just have to tell me when you are getting low on it, okay?" she turned to Keln, but her attention still on the enemies.
Back to top Go down
http://lubiniki.deviantart.com
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 pm

"I... Just... Need... To catch... My breathe..." He'd slowly back himself into a corner and the zombies would be salavating and surrounding him quickly. Keln wasn't ready for the enslaught he was facing. His tail started to dim and he fell down to the ground, as he did the zombies would near enough cover him.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Rana had a slightly shocked face as Keln fell, but it quickly turned to anger. She teleported in front of him, between him and the zombies, shielding him from them. Since there wasn't much space between Keln and the zombies, Rana had to teleport some zombies to her previous location, so she could be able to 'protect'.
The sword changed back to flames and turned to a shield.
Rana levitated it and tried making it bigger, adding more flames to it. While doing so she was setting to flames everything that moved and if it moved still - blowing it away with her free hand. Whatever she couldn't 'kill', she levitated and force pushed as far away as she could.
After about a minute the corner turned into a safe area, Rana's 'shield' now protecting them from the zombies - whatever touched it immediately turned into flames. They were like in a bubble - the shield protected them from every side, including above.
Rana sighed, now a bit more calm and turned to Keln, to see how he was.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:21 am

Keln had blacked out, he hadn't seen anything that had happened. As he sat up he rubbed his eyes in a childish manor and as he gained focus he jumped at the sight of the flames; he'd always been scared of fire, especially if it was surrounding him! He started to cry until he realised the flames weren't getting to him "What happened?" He asked, his voice sounded tired and as if he had been woken up from deep sleep "Where are all the creepies?" He started to shift about uncomfortably, the fire was getting to him. Again he blinked in and out of disappearance a few times then reappeared for a final time "I still can't get out!"
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Rana didn't say anything for a while, but sighed. She could tell that he was scared by the flames, but she didn't want to change her methods... For now.
"They are behind the shield. Now, will you tell me, before the shield starts to fail, how you try to 'get out'? And do you think I would be able to 'get you out'? I would really like to 'get out'."
After she said that, her expressionless face turned softer, almost tired like, maybe even a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Keln looked at Rana with a mix of fear and confusion in his eyes "I just... I dunno! I need to get out!" He disappeared suddenly then seemed to be at the other side of the flames. He quickly bolted away with tears streaming from his eyes, jumping and sliding between the zombies before they had a chance to notice him. He ran through the halls and ran for his life. Looking through each crevice and gap to find somewhere to hide, he looked up and saw there was a ventilation system, a split second later he was inside the catacombs of the ventilation, rolled up and crying.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Rana sighed and sat down.
Aah, well... Serves me right for being 'good'. Meh... I wonder what Kanden is doing right now...
Her thoughts drifted around for a minute, the shield started to fade. She noticed that and jumped in the air.
Time to get back to normal...
She disappeared, teleporting outside, in the last location she was before she entered the tanker. She jumped in the air again, this time floating up and burst into smoke and flames, turning to her true black dragon form. But before flying away, she scanned where Keln might be with her now more enhanced senses. Telephatically, her voice is heard about a mile from where she is right now, but it is soft and a bit melancholic.
-Keln... Can you hear me?-
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

"Go awa-" Keln looked about and saw nobody "H-h-h-Who's there?" He asked with a tremble in his voice, the dark chamber of the ventilations echoed his voice further. A shriek suddenly shot through the metal walls and a claw tore through the fabrics right beside Keln, a long scream from Keln and the razor sharp claws of whatever it was tore closer and closer. He quickly ran on all fours through the catacombs with tears still sobbing his eyes. He'd shoot through the system before getting above what seemed to be a living dorm of some kind and without a throught Keln would lift the grate and jumped into the lit up and luckily empty room.

The cold steel 5ft by 5ft room with two single beds double decked up on side of the room and a closet on the other side. He looked up and down the beds and saw nothing but a couple of dark grey sheets, he'd jump into the upper bunk and curl up under a sheet with his thumb in his mouth. The hard iron door couldn't be broken through so he thought he was safe "Rana... Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:12 pm

-I am outside- she replied.
She moved her giant head from left to right, to look around if anyone else was there, but all she saw was sand. Just as she was going to say something else she noticed a storm coming her way, approaching very fast. She had three choices: first one was fly away, leaving Keln behind. Second was staying where she was, but the storm might do a lot of damage to her scales and wings or even worse. The third and last option was to go inside.
Hmm... What should I do... she thought to herself, wondering about her options.
-Keln, where are you? And most importantly, is it safe there?-
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:10 pm

"I don't know-" THUD THUD THUD, hit the door, it sounded like larger bodies barging into it, they could obviously hear him. The thougt fast and quickly put the grate back on the ventilation and tightly screwed the screws back in "They're gonna get me!" He screamed as the door began to dent, starting small but slowly getting larger. He jumped back into the bed and rolled up with the covers over him again, his whole form covered by the small grey sheet. He'd quickly look about and notice a button on the side, hitting it with his tail the beds flung up and became a part of the wall. Luckily there was enough room for him to hide and it was just in time. The thudding had stopped, were they in the room or did they go away? Keln couldn't tell but he was praying for his life.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:19 pm

-...-
Rana shivered when he screamed. She closed her eyes to think. She sighed.
Better do something or... she thought, but didn't finish.
She turned back into her irken form, bit not completely - she went in a half transformed state so she could be able to use her dragon breath, her tail and, now smaller, wings were visible and usable too. She looked at the storm for a last time and closed her eyes, teleporting to the room she last heard Keln's voice, opening her eyes at the very second she got there.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Keln could hear something outside and he began to shivver, he was hidden in the walls inside the bed, his eyes were tightly shut and he couldn't think straight anymore. He thought he was a gonner but would never think he'd die so young. He pressed his ear against the bed and heard Rana but didn't know who it was, his eyes began to leak again.
THUD THUD THUD, the door began to bang again, Keln was confused if there was somewhere in there but they were still banging on the door then...?
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 pm

With coming in the room, Rana first saw the door, sealing it almost just by looking at it. She didn't really think what she was doing, but she didn't really need to know either. She was used to making her mind blind for a while until she ws done with whatever she wanted to do, almost always. She made sure the room was absolutely secure before she made a strong 'spell', though she didn't think of it as such. She wondered for a second, then tried something she thought of a while back - another 'spell', more like a call, maybe even an order of some sort. She WAS a necromancer... Though she never tried 'commanding' creatures that she hadn't made herself. Mostly because of will power, but she doubted zombies or anything else in here had will power or if they had any - not as strong as hers, so it might get to work. She waited to see what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Long sharp talons penetrated the wall just beside Keln once again, they seemed to be the same claws as before but Keln couldn't tell, nore care. He wanted out! He quickly flicked his tail and he had cut through the beds, he quickly rolled out and bumped into "Rana!" he quickly hugged her leg then looked to the rips in the wall, a head burst through them and screeched before it began to claw once again. It was a large ape like creature with huge teeth, completely human excluding the long tail, blisteringly long teeth and sharp claws. You could barely see what it was doing through the crack in the wall but you could see it's tail flicking about, it was bladed and seemed to be a growth of it's spine. The tail would touch one of the zombies and suddenly a strange transfiguration began to happen, the creature would touch another of the zombies and turn it into something completely resemblling itself. It was a terrible transformation and seemed utterly painful, the two creatures stood by eachother, shredding the metal as if it were cloth. They quickly mulitplied as other zombies would come close.
Keln quickly turned and flicked his long tail once more, turning into it's white glowing form. Keln looked seriously but had a slight twinge of fear in his heart, the monsters began to slowly flood the room with a sort of predatorial circling. A long hiss from the original creature and Rana and Keln were surrounded.
Keln returned the hissing in a cat-like manor, trying to protect Rana and himself.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Rana growled in a low, almost unheard voice.
-How much energy do you have? I sent a call for help, but it will take a while for help to get here... And I will need to get some power soon or... Lets say I will not be very useful in less than half an hour... Or less...- she telepathically said to Keln.
She stretched her wings and tail a little and got in a defensive position to fend off any attacks that might come.
She hoped her call was heard. She hated when she had to wait for something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Keln looked to Rana "How you do that?" He asked just before one of the creatures swang for him, all of them jumped at once, one or two were cut by Keln's tail but that didn't seem to matter to them. They were hungry and snapping their overgrown jaws at Keln, he held them all up by his tail stretched infront of him. They were furious and intent on killing. A quick push and the creatures were thrown back slightly then in a quick retreat he jumped up the walls and ran back around behind them and sliced down, he cut through a couple of tails but they didn't care. They just turned at attacked again.
Keln had quick reactions so his defences were high, he'd quickly flick his tail to parry the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:15 pm

-THINK, think clearly and I will be able to hear you, without you having to make even the weakest of sounds- her voice echoed in his head, she disappeared and reappeared a couple of times, trying to either distract the creatures or find what their weak spots were. She used her wings and tail, covered in scales, to fend herself.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Keln couldn't think clearly, the creatures were too hungry. He looked to the creatures' entrance and saw it was clear for a moment, he jumped to it and one followed, in a quick reaction Keln kicked the creatures head into the jagged tear in the wall which would slice the head clean off with ease. Keln stood in confusion for a moment before a zombie would spot him and fumble, reaching forward for Keln. He'd just slap his tail across the creatures neck and slice the head clean off.
The head was still the weakness in the creature, if you could get to- The head on the floor began to bleed out some kind of wierd tentacles and would merge itself with the corpse attatched to the wall. "Oh no.." The creature quickly recovered with a click of it's neck then screeched at Keln.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Rana observed, then disappeared one more time, reappearing on top of the creature's head.
-Keln, I hope you like ice more than you dislike fire, because I am going to try something slightly new-
With a deep breath in, she blew down to the creature, flying away from it as she did, her breath freezing, not flaming.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Keln tilted his head as he watched the creatures screams slowly crackle up as it's flesh quickly hardened and froze. The whitened form was stuck on the spot and Keln was confused, he poked the creature on the side of it's head and saw it wasn't moving. "How'd you..?" The other creatures were standing back for the moment but then pounced towards Keln in a disorganised fashion, piling up at the hole in the wall. He could see they were caught but what about Rana? They were all squirming for him, penetrating the walls with their sharp claws to reach him. They'd quickly rip the wall down completely and Keln turned and ran for his life once again.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Rana's face was expressionless once again.
She nodded a head, mostly to herself.
So, her method worked. She wondered how much she'd be able to keep things going. Hopefully, the 'help' she called for would come soon.
She flew in the direction Keln ran in, either avoiding being hit or deflecting anything with her tail and wings.
She was catching up on Keln, now flying over the creature nearest to him. She flew over it and turned to face it, took a deep breath in and blew at it, again with her freezing 'flames'. They were really flames, only they didn't burn - instead they froze everything into solid, ice sculptures.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Keln would look at Rana's ability with confusion but only for a moment. He would keep running from the creatures, twisting and winding through the hallways, he was moving faster and faster before he'd have to turn and start to speed again, over and over. The creatures in the room before that were attacking Keln broke free of the hole in the wall and quickly began to catch up. They must know the halls because some would appear infront of Keln every now and again and he'd have to change his plan. Either jumping over them or quickly finding a new path.

This would happen again and again until Keln had found himself in a dead end. The creatures again crawling towards him in their disgusting manor, dribbling and hissing from the crave of food. Keln was cowaring, completely fearing the wall of death just infront of him. He was pressed against the cold steel wall, his entire form flat against it as the cuboid hall was quickly filled with 'no-way-outs'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside the Tanker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Sci-Fi Solar System: Roleplaying :: Desert World :: Abandoned Tanker-
Jump to: