Edge of Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ram's Cruiser

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

Ram's Cruiser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Ram suddenly turned on the spot, looking around the room.

Ram: "Where is he, Ace?"

Ace: "At your current position, Sir."

Ram: "No he isn't! Scan harder!"

Ace: "... In your undergarments, Sir." *snicker*

Ram: "Bwah!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 pm

Kanden laughed out loud now. His laughter echoed off the walls and he emerged from Ram's "undergarments" like a wisp of smoke, appearing in front of him like a ghost. "It's a shame, really, that you had to get rid of the shadows... you see, shadows never really disappear. they just need to find someplace else to go."

Kanden opened his eyes a little wider, still looking like a specter. They were blood red. "And it looks like they foundme." Kanden brought his arms together, then swiftly punched them out to the sides. His body reappeared, crawling with shadows.

"Ram. I'm Going To Say This One. More. Time. You Cannot Catch A Shadow." Kanden turned on the spot and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgau.newstarforum.net
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Ram: "cannot... catch..." he trailed off, mumbling, "Ace, I'm going BACK to bed. Continue on your course for the Swamp World."

Ace: "Aye, sir."
Back to top Go down
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Ram's Cruiser is now skimming over the atmosphere of the Swamp World as it scanned for the A17's signal. Ram was still asleep in bed, grumblin unhappily, as usual. Kanden had been making his life hell for years now, he finally thought he had had him that time, but he was wrong. He turned in his sleep, and the dream subsided into silence.

Ace was still sat in his pilot's seat on the Bridge. A single boop indicated the presence of the A17 below, and the Cruiser began its descent into the Swamp World's lower orbits, towards the A17's Landing Field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ram's Cruiser   Ram's Cruiser - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ram's Cruiser
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Sci-Fi Solar System: Roleplaying :: Open Space-
Jump to: