Edge of Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Twisted Prong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

The Twisted Prong Empty
PostSubject: The Twisted Prong   The Twisted Prong I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere, in the Southern Plains, is the Twisted Prong, a fifty foot spire of rock, coiling around itself into a drill like shape, lunges out of the ground, letting the magma from below seep up to spew across the ground.

No one has ever checked, but some believe the Prong is slowly worming its way up out of the ground, gaining height all the time. Whether it is natural, or some demonic blight is also unknown. But the one thing that is sure, is that of all the rock-like protrusions in the Southern Plains, this is bar far the largest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

The Twisted Prong Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twisted Prong   The Twisted Prong I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:30 pm

The air around the tip of the Prong crackled, then seemingly from nowhere Trilbydude appeared. He held onto the peak and surveyed the land of Castaroph with the Banhammer in his other hand. He grunted and nodded, sure that the one he was seeking was not here, then let go of the Prong.

A foot from the ground, he disappeared again.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpgau.newstarforum.net
Dib
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Dib

The Twisted Prong Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twisted Prong   The Twisted Prong I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:40 pm

several demonic beasts appear, charging at Trilbydude, but become confused when he is gone. They make strange echoing yipping noises before disappearing to where they originally came from.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

The Twisted Prong Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twisted Prong   The Twisted Prong I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:42 pm

A small note floats to the ground, but becomes engulfed with magma.

when it burns, enormous green letters come from the smoke.

SERIOUSLY. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Back to top Go down
http://rpgau.newstarforum.net
Kekkles

The Twisted Prong Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twisted Prong   The Twisted Prong I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:23 pm

A being appears from the twisting nether, far from any known life. A man shrivelled with age steps from the void, tearing through the atmosphere. He steps slowly, using his staff as if a walking stick, he walks with deffinate age in his step and very much wieghed down by his plate armor and thick fur cloak that sat above it.
The strange man scoped the horizon, looking through the eyes of his Kobuki mask, he noticed a large pire on the distance. Was this what he seeked? The man slowly walked towards a hill that would give him better view. Upon noticing it's heavy guard he sighs heavily then makes head for where he knew a village would be. Kind rest with the folk would do him good before a great conflict.

Although ages he managed to make his way to the village in a short time. Strangely peaceful place, considering what continent it was on. He wandered the cobbled streets in search for food and shelter but instead found a pub. As of which he could smell the great wonderous foods and beverages. He slowly creeps through the door and notices a huge commotion. A group of thugs had decided to brandish the pub with their name and the blood of whoever stood in their way. "Hey! Old man, you be'er leave or we'll rip ya'part!" The thug spoke with bad grammar and spat black slime from between his filthy teeth everytime he opened his mouth. The old hermit just continued to enter the bar. "That's i', you're gonna ge' i' now!" The group of five walked over to the old man with their jagged knives bare out, drenched in blood. As the thugs got within a few feet of the old man's personal space something strange happened, the thugs started to stab themselves. The man merely sat down at the bar and the thugs had already killed themselves. A grand cheer filled the room as the living were set free. One of the busty barmaids rewarded the man with a drink of his choice.
"The strongest." Was what he found pleasure in so the lady poured him a mug of what they called 'Southwater Brew', a thick, dark brew that hissed with flavour. The man merely drank it through the slit in his mask and winked to the lady, it was barely seen through the small eye holes of the mask "Jertz is my name." He said in his withered and muffled voice. He let out a gasp of pleasure upon the last gulp of the drink before he was kindly lead to his room.

The room he was given was the pub's best, so they said. A huge bed with royal drapes on the sides, well positioned in a perfectly dashing room. Jertz didn't need all this comfort but he thought it'd be a nice change. He lay rest in the large bed, not taking off the armour nor cloak. His white enchanted stave merely levitated beside him as he caught his 40 winks.

Come Morning Jertz decided to search about town, see if their was anyone that knew about what the huge pire and how the best way would be to get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Twisted Prong Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twisted Prong   The Twisted Prong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twisted Prong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Fantasy World: Roleplaying :: Castaroph :: Southern Plains-
Jump to: