Edge of Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aesos; The Golden Armada

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Finally. With sullen eyes, nearly frozen in her chair she watched the sun slowly climb up the horizon. Sythico walked in almost immediately ""Are you ready? We have to find that other half of the relic before anything happens to it or us."" and with that he was out.
Slowly blinking, she tried snapping out of her thoughts. A gunshot quickly got her out of her chair. She peered outside and saw Sythico running somewhere. Ah, the action's already starting.
And that's when she remembered she still wore her blood-covered clothes. She was so tired yesterday she even forgot to change. Running into the ship's bathroom ( It had a bathroom? How practical. ) she splashed her face with warm water, washing the blood away. She then opened a small closet placed inside of it's wall, and reached for another completely identical shirt, suit and gloves. She'll have to polish the boots. She heard Sythico calling her. In a minute she said more to herself since he couldn't possibly hear her, while quickly redressing. Crap. Why didn't she do this before? Anyway she refused to spend the entire day walking around like that again.
There. She pulled her gloves. But there wasn't any time left to polish the boots. Moments later she was outside, running to where she saw Sythico standing by a tree.
"Present" she joked bowing in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fudgymaniac.deviantart.com
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:58 pm

"You forgot to polish your boots." He said in a joking manor before facing the cliff again "Okay, above this cliff is the view of where we must go, there is a ranch just past the ridge and over a few hills, we may need to steal a mount to get to the border." Upon that Sythico jumped and landed atop the cliff, how he jumps so high no one knew "Hurry up!" He shouted before he started to walk towards the ranch which was only a few hundred yards from the cliff edge.

Sythico readied his weapons as he gradually got closer to the ranch, he noticed the owners were typical cleché famers, dungerees and straw hats. It looked rather strange to see a site which contained dinosaur esc things owning a ranch, they even had pitch forks! Sythico averted their site and checked the mounts, they were pretty much small furry rhinos with much larger horns as well as tusks from their massive mouths. He saw they were already saddled up so he merely had to wait for Hannah to arrive.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Grrreat. There he goes again. Is it a bird? Is it a plane?? No. It’s friggin Sythico.
Still, after last night’s rest keeping up with Sythico was like a game. She could jump pretty high, not as high as him but still pretty high and she too preferred this method better. After all, she had a lot of practice jumping off of exploding buildings. And she liked to pretend to be a ninja.
She contemplated her last thought. Maaaaybe she’ll just run.
She ran to the top of the cliff and immediately slowed down. Oh. That was it? The ranch wasn’t very far away and she could see Sythico slowly sneaking closer. She walked down whilst quietly putting the metal glove on her left hand. As she got closer to the farm she barely stifled a snort seeing the stereotypical farmers. Ohh my darling, oh my darling, oh my daaarling Clementine She could barely keep herself from mooing like a cow. The animals however looked nothing like cows.
Hannah approached Sythico near the stables and waited for his signal.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:08 pm

"Seeing as we don't have any choice bit to take one of these mounts we must either kill the farmers or just simply steal the beasts. I prefer the first idea because if the mounts buck or spook in any way then the farmers will alert the guards." Sythico peered over the wall they were hiding behind and saw the farmers were completely dull and docile, just kicking the dust beneath them. Sythico sighed and looked back at Hannah "Yeah, just kill 'em." After he spoke he crept around to the wierd things that were used as steeds. Sythico signled Hannah to kill the farmers quickly whilst he handled the-... Sythico looked to the post to see they were known as Moorms.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:50 am

“Yeah yeah.” She grunted while sneaking closer to the cowboys. Attacking from the back wasn’t her style but in this case she had no choice. After she made sure there are no guards nearby, she got ready to stab them with the blade. Right into the heart. she smiled aiming from afar. Then she remembered something. Crap. No, I’m not getting myself dirty with blood this early in the morning. Blade disappeared in the glove and got replaced by a silent gun. Maybe later. Before we return to the ship. She carefully aimed into their heads. Two quiet gunshots were heard in short interval and two stunned corpses fell on the ground. There. Too bad there was no fight she thought somewhat darkly and let out a sad sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:20 pm

The Moorms seemed too stupid to realise their owners deaths. Sythico simply walked around the front of them and fed them small sugar cubes from the tray around the side. The Moorms warmed up to Sythico very quickly and he merely climbed atop of one of them and unleashed them both from the shelter. He controlled them with ease although one was being lead by hand. He walked beside Hannah and threw the reigns over the creatures head and it landed beside Hannah's reach. He flicked the stirrups to joust the Moorm ahead and it sped off with surprising speed. Sythico in everyway stayed gracefully on his sadle, although uncomfortable because they weren't designed for straight spined and hipped creatures.

Mere moments and Sythico was before the borderline wall, again covered in these magnificent guards Sythico had to halt just before their line of vision. It was a grand wall that spread across the entire continent and was by far too tall and slippery to climb. The only way in was through the massive, indestructable gates. Sythico pondered on the tactic as well as waiting for Hannah to arrive.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:09 pm

( he's always waiting for her isn't he? XD )

Hannah found that riding the mounts was extremely uncomfortable. Even so she tried to keep her face stern while the rest of her body was constantly wincing as the beast clumsily ran. She saw the wall from afar and stopped right behind Sythico.
Hannah eyed the guards at the gate. "Do you think they're stronger than the ones we faced yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:18 pm

"They do seem more biologically advanced... The brain I encountered yesterday was nowhere as complex as this mornings." Sythico sighed as he witnessed one of their larger warriors, by far bigger than the ones they encountered yesterday, more than a few feet larger in mass "Their eyesight is also better, they can just about see us but I doubt they know what we are, that big thing is their scout." The massive creature lowly walked to where Sythico and Hannah were positioned, it's stupid face seemed to show it's intelligence. Or lack of. The huge creature with hulking stature, great powering arms, legs and tail but a tiny head, loomed over the pair with a drooling face, it licked it's lips as it raised it's arm. Revealing a huge cannon as it's weapon. It aimed the barrel right infront of Sythico's face at point blank range. Sythico quickly kicked the barrel upwards just before it fired, sending the huge mortar flying into the air. The creature sniffed it's weapon then scratched his head, wondering why the explosion didn't happen. After the mortar landed a few miles away the guards of the walls were alerted and another wave of the new horde charged from the gates. A light bulb in Sythico's head shone as the gates to the wall flung open and the masses flooded, closing again instantly behind the wave "We have to make another wave come out and we have to get through there before it closes!" Sythico charged to the wave with both his weapons sheathed, the mount was ready to ram anything infront of it with it's huge horn and tusks. As Sythico entered battle people flew in all directions, his blades slashing and the Moorm headbutting and pummelling anything around it.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Hannah watched with a blank face as the mortar flew away and landed in front of the guards. Only then the idiots finally chose to help their slow friend.
Usually, lack of intelligence in creatures amused her as they were easier to fool and toy with. However, real stupid beings just irritated her. As she watched the reptilian drool in confusion while trying to figure out what was wrong with this world in which cannons don't explode, her patience slowly expired and she snapped. "YES. IT DIDN'T WORK. WOULD YOU TRY SOMETHING ELSE ALREADY??!!"
Hannah heard Sythico yelling something after which he charged into the raging mass that came out the gates. "WHAAT?" She was already on the end of her nerves. Previous outburst at the creature didn't seem to have any effect. It just stared at her dumbly. Grunting something under her breath about idiots and rushing she decided to follow Sythico and roughly ran over the reptilian in front of her. Few painful screams that followed made her snicker.
Not wanting to waste time she threw bombs at the first attackers in order to catch up with Sythico as fast she can. After she successfully made it to the second wave she would simply cut the remaining guards with her blade which the mount couldn't run over, thus very quickly advancing forward.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:02 pm

A huge gap was directly cut down the middle of the wave as Sythico charged through, the door kept opening and closing letting hordes of waves through each time, eventually the entire wall was just thousands of aliens vs. Sythico and Hannah. The door kept shut this time, Sythico was right in front of the door, he shouted "Damn, so close." Whilst thumping it hard with his clenched fist. He turned to the huge horde of creatures that were hissing at him. They each wielded different weapons customised to themselves. Sythico jumped from the mounts and dived into battle, flying through the air for a moment, slashing above the crowd.

Rage hit Sythico's body as he threw his enemies around. His eyes shone with colours of vermillion and red as more and more enemies died at his wrath. It wasn't long before he had killed a great deal of men, their corpses strung across the floor ontop of one another. The floor a few feet around Sythico was bare from his battle stance. He calmed slowly with heavy breaths as the only opponents ran from the field of battle or were left fighting Hannah. The doors opened again to let out more enemies but Sythico decided to hurl a huge beam from his Axe-Headed Polearm Laser Cannon which let Hannah have a chance of bolting through the door. Sythico quickly ran and jumped then continued to run above the heads of the horde, bounding and leaping whilst slashing down around himself.

Sythico would pass the gate in quick speed, hoping Hannah would do the same.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Hannah never got off her mount. She just wanted to crush and hurt her stupid enemies as much as she could and didn't really care would they die after. Enraged by the mass, mount ran wildly around crushing bones and even biting attackers who were brave enough to approach on their own in tries of stopping the beast. They were close to the gates when sudden blast caused by Sythico blew a hole through them. ( the gates that is. not Hannah and her mount )
Where is he anyway? Hannah searched through the remaining fighters and spotted him against the wall a little further to the left.
"SYTHICO! C'MON!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:25 pm

""Sythico would pass the gate in quick speed, hoping Hannah would do the same.""

Sythico managed to pass through the gate with the horde confused on the otherside of the gate. Sythico saw his mount quickly get crushed and killed by the enemies on the otherside just before the gates closed. He heard the monster scream and he saluted before jumping onto Hannah's mount "Go! Go! Go!" He said as he pointed towards the huge castle on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:46 pm

( Oops! Sorry )

Hannah kicked her mount's sides causing it to run faster. Soon they caught great speed and left the angry guards far behind them.
"You okay Goku?"
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:13 pm

(OOC: It's okay Very Happy )

"Go-who?" Sythico watched the castle on the horizon getting closer and larger, it was massive! The stunning awe of the building shone in his eyes, it was probably the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. It felt unthoughtly seeing as it was probably going to fall down once he took the scroll. He looked to his pocket to see it was glowing, maybe he was getting close? Strangely there were no guards around the castle, no walls, no protection, just the castle. Was it a trap? He noticed the heighest height of the castle was beyond the the clouds, how didn't he see it past the wall? So many questions!

As they came close to the castle the doors opened foor them. The doors must have been 50feet high, atleast. The shadows of the castle consumed them as the doors closed behind them.

After a few moments of being in the dark the lights in the building came on to reveal it's huge beautiful interior. Sythico was jealous that his ship didn't look as marvellous as this, he dismounted Hannah's ride and wandered around on near enough on the spot. The beautiful red carpet beneath him, must've been their most expensive of soft materials, Sythico had never seen it before. If his crew were here this place would've been ransacked and plundered before they could say "'Wow!'". A staircase started to descend from the ceiling that was so high it was not visible. A human walked down the stairs holding the scroll, a merlin-like man with a long beard and magestic get up, he wore the same patterns that Sythico wore.

"Ah, Sythico, I have been waiting." The man's voice boomed through the entire castle with such power but from such an ancient man "I see the path that was foreseen has finally started to awaken, your fate has ignited." Sythico watched the man with befuddlement as he walked before him "Gunner has made you into a fine man!" The man chuckled whilst stroking his beard. Sythico stepped back and grabbed a hold of the still sheathed pistolblade's hilt.
"How do you know me? Who are you?" Sythico started to circle the old man, scanning him.
"Why Sythico, I am everything you have ever known, I am the teacher of your teacher. Gunner, your 'father' was my 'son'." The man nodded to Sythico's reactions "And there is no need to worry, I won't hurt you." The scroll disappeared from his hand as he looked to Hannah "And this must be Hannah, Oh how nice it is to finally meet you." The man threw out his hand in gesture to shake it "I am Gared." He said with a friendly nod. Sythico watching in confusion.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:15 am

How come everybody knows her name? Hannah honestly wished that she wasn’t lost when she discovered Sythico’s ship. She didn’t even know which galaxy was she in, and she’d sure like to take a few notes. Strange things happened here. Even though she believed in magic since childhood she never personally used it. World for her was for a long time already a cruel, delightful place, but magic stayed in stories and unexplainable dreams. The way Sythico used it as a fully effective weapon confused, and even though she successfully managed to hide it, bothered her.
And this guy was without doubt more than he seemed. Hannah dubiously looked at the old man, Sythico, then again at the old man. Eventually she shrugged and quietly shook hands.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:20 am

"Aaaah, befuddlement, isn't it marvellous." The man let go of Hannah's hands after a few shakes and looked back to Sythico with a smile on his face. Sythico finally gave in.
"So, you're Gunner's teacher?" Sythico stood straight again and let go of the weapon's hilt "Why, here?"
"As I just said, yes I am Gunner's teacher and the reason why I chose this place is simply because the sands of Shena guided me in this way... Come with me, I shall explain." Gared turned and the staircase had disappeared and instead stood a door. He opened the door and walked into what seemed to be an exact copy of Sythico's first memory.

'War had struck and the planes they all now stood upon were covered in blood. Sounds of men and women dying as well as explosion and gunfire throttled the air, housing fear and pain within the atmophere. Gared, Sythico and Hannah stood before it as if an illusion; bullets would fly through them and the men and women wouldn't see them. Gared pointed to a house that was unscaved from battle, where a baby's screeches could be heard "Do you know this place Sythico?" Gared asked before walking through the wall of the house as if it were nothing more than air. Sythico followed and looked around the room.
"Of course I remember, this is my home, my first memory, how? How did you-" As Sythico spoke a man burst through the door, he was a huge man, bearded and dressed as a typical pirate but again with the same patterns as Sythico and Gared. The man wielded Sythico's Axe-Headed Polearm and he used it to bar the door. "Gunner..?" Sythico's voice had shrunk in shock as he witnessed Gunner picking up the baby from it's crib.
"Come 'ere son, we don't want you to go now do we?" The hulking man picked up the baby with ease and cradled it within one of it's large arms.

"It was always his duty to protect you Sythico, Shena spoke it so, he trained you as I did him and his gift of strength has obviously become a great shine in you. I watched you fight and I have never seen such a thing. I am pleased our fate lies within your hands." Gared turned from the scene and the illusion faded and changed, instead the were abored Aesos but it wasn't as shiny as it was before. Sythico looked around with surprise, it was Aesos but when he was growing up! "Watch." In the distance was Gunner and what seemed to be a much younger Sythico, sat in meditation. The yound Sythico's hair started to breeze around as did Gunner's and then the older Sythico's hair did the same. It was a strange site then suddenly the young Sythico started to levitate on the spot.

"You were always gifted Sythico, much more powerful than any of us before." In a strange moment Young Sythico started to age, as did Gunner and the scene changed once more to another war. Aesos was a land ship, with no technology and some kind of war had broken out inside. It was the crew of Aesos versus a strange army that were covered head to toe in a shelled uniform. There were deaths and corpses dropping at both sides, as they fought. Sythico was not much younger than the older Sythico that stood watching, he faught with great strength and grace, using only his pistolblade as a weapon, cutting and shooting down the opposition. A shout of pain came, not far from Sythico. In a quick rush to the knowledge of who's voice it was, Sythico bolted, cutting down any in his path. Gunner had fell not far from where he was. He was lying on the ground in a puddle of his own blood. The young Sythico fell to his knees in the vision of his dubbed 'father' and his death. In a rage Sythico stood and grabbed Gunners weapon and hastefully cut down all the opposition with a mix of grace and pure strength. It was only moments when the war had finished, casualties all of but Sythico stood in the middle, breathing heavily. He then fell to his knees and closed his eyes. As the vision faded a tear fell down Sythico's face. He wiped it then looked to Gared.
"Why did you have to show me all this?" Sythico's voice was soft.
"I am sorry Sythico but to show you what I am you must go back to all this. If you weren't paying enough attention I was always there, either far in the shade or stood merely by your side." Again small visions ignited and revealed in truth he was always there. Sythico looked in astounds to what he had seen. "In truth, that weapon you wield, both Gunner's and your pistolblade were once handed to me." Gared walked through the door once more and as did Sythico. Gared opened his hand and the scroll appeared once more "Take it Sythico, but once you do you must leave this planet, it will become unstable. The more you witness the more you will know of what it is you truely are doing." Gared disappeared and the scroll floated upon Sythico's open palm.
"I guess we have to-" The building around them started to collapse, once again Sythico grabbed Hannah and ran at high speeds out of the building but it wasn't only the building falling, the planet was shaking and falling apart too! He quickly mounted Hannah's mount with Hannah over his shoulder and he charged towards the ship. The gate they had passed before was gone, as if never there. He continued to head to the ship but just before the cliff edge the Moorm couldn't go any further. Instead he jumped from the saddle with Hannah under his arm and landed right infront of the ship door "We have to get out of here!" The land around the ship started crack and crumble. Sythico let Hannah stand and sat at his seat, with angst.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Hannah merely nodded and navigated the ship off the planet. Soon they were high above watching it's surface disappear in flames and explosions.
It was because of sudden danger that she managed to suppress her shock and enter the coordinates. Now that they were safely floating in space emotions and questions overcame her in such giant wave she just stared blankly through the window until she was able to sort one out to start with. Of course the feeling of bleeding dignity for being carried was one of the strongest but she put it aside concentrating on more important issues.
Befuddlement. I'll show him befuddlement.
Images Garad showed them flashed through her mind. So he was an orphan. She got surprised by the sudden feeling of empathy and quickly tossed those thoughts aside with a frown.
He was also the chosen one. But for what? To save Gared? If he's a ghost why would he need saving? And why doesn't he save himself? ...befuddlement...
She was definitely missing too much information.
She turned to Sythico, carefully choosing words: "Thank you." she paused "I think we can already trust each other enough to be more open with informations. If we are going to continue this quest, explain me who are you, and what really is your, our quest besides finding the last piece of the puzzle."
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:49 am

"I see you are lost with all that just happened... Well by the looks of things the runes we seek are a part of a much larger puzzle. I'll tell you what I know from the beginning." Sythico started to look out the window, looking at the destruction that Shena had brought "Shena is the goddess of balance, one of three gods, she is the queen goddess and highest of the other two: Try'tle, the god of protection, who protects the gods and their power, making sure they are untouched because of the power of today's beings, Gretl, the lord of life and death, he guides the dead back to reincarntation if they have not yet found their purpose and those who have shall finally either become one like me, founded by a teacher then so on trained to protect Shena's will and further carry it." Sythico stood and pushed his hand against the glass and took a heavy breath "Try'tle created a seal that would forever hide Shena within a void, as Shena is hidden her power is useless and the universe around us is slowly destroying itself. It was a last hope cause and now it has come at a consequence... The images I showed you in the orb at the ship showed a race of conquerors who went around galaxies and took everything by shere and utter might they swarmed Shena's planet and destroyed the rune just as it was made, made in foresight of the attack because that planet was the direct link to the gods. Now it is scattered across the universe and I am the last chance the universe will get... Well we. I need your help Hannah, Gared has opened my eyes to what it is I truely need to do. We need to find the rest of the puzzle fast, allow Shena to come back to our universe and we will be... free."
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:02 am

“Uh huh.” Sure, now was clear all that mysteriousness when they met. Wrong people could find a way to use this into their advantage. She would try to use this into her advantage. If she hasn’t already fallen among the good guys.
But something still didn’t make sense.
“I see, …and why do you need me? After all I’m nowhere in that story. You are the chosen one. It’s your honor or whatever to defend Shena’s will. You know more than I do. You have that…” she sniffed bitterly “kame hame thing and whatnot. And I’m not exactly famous as some grand benefactor.” Hannah looked at him darkly. She couldn’t believe that she was actually trying to convince someone how she’s not important. Her face stretched into a fake grin. “You don’t need me, Goku.”
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:59 am

"You really liked that T.V show didn't you." He got the idea that she was joking around "Well how do you think me and Gared knew your name? You've always been requested by Shena to meet me and help me in one way or another... You might be right, I might not need your help, but you are a part of the prophecy also." Sythico watched Aesos come closer to them.

"Lord Sythico? Lady Hannah? Are you okay? What happened down there?" A voice came through the comm, Sythico stood and replied to the intercom, pressing a button and speaking.
"It was a misshap, we are safe and ready to dock." Sythico turned back and looked over to Hannah "It is whatever you wish, you can help me or not, but you are already a part of all this already."
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:32 am

So. She can leave if she wants. One giant stubborn part of her wanted to go back to her ship right now and forget about this whole thing. But how could she live then? This Shena, real or not mentioned her.. ...if Sythico isn't pulling her leg that is. Which is unlikely.
Darn this curiosity it brings nothing but trouble!
When she agreed to do this quest she did so because it sounded like fun. Saving the universe was, well, fun. But now it was bigger, now there was some prophecy that included her. And even Sythico didn't seem to know why. Maybe Shena and those two other gods simply played rock, paper, scissors and chose her? That's probably it. Hannah thought darkly. Well she will find that goddess, pull her back by force from wherever she is now if needed! And ask her who the heck does she think she is??
"Fine." was all she answered while anger in her quietly boiled. "So what's our next destination?"
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 am

Sythico smiled in relief, he didn't know if he could handle it alone "Well, the first part of the rune lead us in this direction so I'm hoping the next will do the same." Sythico pulled out both scrolls and read them in the strange language and finished with "Irrell Cor, ist Ke." The scrolls shone with a bright, white, light and as the light died the scrolls were no longer there, instead they were a golden piece of what seemed to be a strange ore floating just above Sythico's open hand. The ore was runed with a swirling symbol that could be found within the patterns on Sythico's clothing.

Suddenly a small sudden jolt hit the ship as they docked Aesos. Sythico opened the door to see his guards standing there once more as well as the general. Sythico smiled and nodded to them as he walked past each one, praise was very apparent in the guards stance. He stood at the end of the line of guards waiting for Hannah to come out.
The docking bay was a lot brighter than before, the patterns had changed and everything looked more magnificent. As if Gared's Castle had merged with the ship. Sythico was only slightly puzzled but anything could have happened within Shena's Will.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm

"You stay here. You've been pretty much useless anyway." Hannah said to her crew before stepping out of the ship. "Make sure the engine's running."
"But what if they ask us to turn it off?" She looked over her shoulder. Of course, it was Jeff who had to ask this. She let out a sigh. "Then turn it off."
Mumbling "jeez" while finally closing the cruiser door and leaving the startled crew behind it took some time before she noticed something's different. Hannah looked around the redecorated hangar eyes widening as she remembered where she saw that pattern before.
As soon as she remembered Gared she remembered the goddess and spite grew inside of her once more. Shena. Her surprise was quickly replaced with a grim expression and she approached Sythico.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:26 pm

"A dinner for your troubles, Hannah?" Sythico said as he passed the rune fragment to one of the scientists that had come after the news of their arrival. He smiled to Hannah "Anything you want, we can feed you."
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:32 pm

She snorted. "Whatever. You don't have to feed me like you're stuffing me for Christmas." She was looking down at her feet as she walked next to the pirate lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aesos; The Golden Armada
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Sci-Fi Solar System: Roleplaying :: Open Space-
Jump to: