Edge of Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gavin's arrival in the City World

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Gavin's arrival in the City World Empty
PostSubject: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:39 pm

After he got to his feet and looked around, he saw the City World. He wasn't amazed, though. He turned to see if the black hole was still there, but the only thing left was the cat that started it all. It looked at Gavin with it's green eyes.

"Sigh... Guess I'm gonna have to explore a little, huh?" Gavin asked the cat or maybe himself, but there was no one else around, at least not in the small area he was in. He stared into the green eyes in front of him. "Do you have a name, kitty?" He kneeled to it and stroked it's head gently with one finger.

The cat purred and made something like a nod.

"What's your name?" Gavin asked the cat again.

The cat made a very un-cat like noise, which sounded closest to 'Noom'.

He smiled. "Then I'm going to call you Noom."

After a couple of hours....

Gavin was walking down a street, feeling uncomfortable with so many people around, but the little black cat with a white spot on it's muzzle and bright, green eyes, a while back got too tired of walking and was now in his hands, was making him feel safe and almost reminded him, somehow, of home and... Hannah. Mmm... He wondered where she might be. Not seeing her for more than a couple of days made him a bit paranoid and worried, but other than that, he just missed her.
Back to top Go down
http://lubiniki.deviantart.com
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Hannah wondered over the rooftops, occasionally having to jump over the gaping holes between two buildings didn’t bother her. Was it the habit she obtained from all the experience in robberies? She wasn’t sure and frankly, didn’t care too much. It was much better than walking the streets anyway. Too crowdy!

She stopped and sat on the edge her gaze falling on the millions of hurrying lives underneath. Her bright eyes beamed in the darkness as she scanned little people of all races, together, conversing yet going their separate ways. Strangely, she never really felt like a part of it. She couldn’t even define… “it”. It was like those people lived inside of a big box, yet a box no less, and she was watching from the outside. One of the reasons she loved the roofs… She didn’t like mixing with them when she wasn’t on a mission of sort. And when she’d mix, she’d perform. That’s what she was, a performer, that’s who she was her entire life. Her face stretched into an uncharacteristic frown. Why, she wasn’t sure. She had answers, lots of answers, the only problem was finding the right one. One of them was that she felt that the only time she was actually acting natural was when she acted. When she’d stop, when she was like now sitting on a rooftop out of it all, she didn’t... feel right. Couldn’t feel right thinking too much, she stopped thinking long time ago after she figured things that she figured! There was nothing left to think about.

She shook her head scolding herself. She hated when she’d start thinking things over. People are idiots, sadly unaware of their own idiocy, and that’s the truth. Hannah smiled at the satisfying thought. That simple fact was always more than enough to get her rid of any doubts. No, not sadly unaware, annoyingly.

Suddenly her antennas jerked. She stood frozen with a pacing heart, listening to the voice that sounded so familiar… Making a weak yelp she bent over the edge with her whole body, her eyes almost madly searching through the crowd.

They stopped once they found the owner. She watched the tall alien with a small cat in his arms passing by right on the other side of the street.
Gavin.

Overwhelmed by emotions she shakily managed to swallow the saliva that formed in her mouth. In a moment of euphoria she didn’t think, didn’t care how, didn’t care why, she jumped on the fire escape stairs and practically rolled to the bottom of them neverminding gasping people and ran across the street to perhaps the only person that could set her off balance this way.
“GAVIN!”
Back to top Go down
http://www.fudgymaniac.deviantart.com
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:28 pm

( Very Happy EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *comment will follow soon enough* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! )

Gavin's eyes got wider, he knew that voice. He pretty much thought he was dreaming, like he normally was - thinking of Hannah. He was surprised at how clear and loud it was! No, he wasn't dreaming, he was sure of that. He stopped and looked around to pick up where the owner of that oh-so-melodic for him voice was.

He could see someone getting through the crowd, but was it her? Was it really the irken that warmed his heart for the first time in over one thousand human years? The female ( I think "woman" sounds kind of rude Razz ) that made him happy? His face lit up from emotionless or uncaring to almost the complete opposite - a happy, almost crying one.

"H-hannah?" He whispered, mostly to himself. She was here too! He still couldn't believe that SHE was HERE!

He was now grinning happily, waiting for her to reach him, waiting to see what would happen when she reaches him... Would she hug him? Would she kiss him? Or would she do something else...? He wasn't sure, but he knew what HE would do. He had this planned for quite a while now. If she wasn't busy... Maybe he'd... Take her somewhere?

He would never say or admit to himself that he wanted to take her out on a date, since he knew she might be busy or... He didn't knew what to do or say... He had quite a few fears when he was going around her, but when she was there... It was like all his fears disappeared, like he could do anything... He was a bit amazed after their first ever encounter and what it led to... Well, it wasn't serious, at least not YET.

Ooh, for Irk's sake, how he wanted to ask her out on a date, but he was worried something might go wrong and... There she is... So... Beautiful...

(And Gavin let his guard down. Booooys xP
Also, sorry for having so much stuff in brackets. cB;; )

The cat just turned her head toward the noises, not really carrying who was coming. She looked at Gavin when he stopped and pawed his chest a little so they'll keep going, but he didn't seem to notice her. She tried a little bit of clawing while pawing. Same effect. She pouted and looked away, getting in a more comfortable position in his hands. Well, it could've been worse. She could've turned up having to 'care' for one of the MIGHTY unclean HUMANS. She hissed silently at that thought. Being an alchemist's cat had it's good side, of course... Like having some powers yourself. Of course not very strong, the strongest being able to easily get away from dogs by opening a portal and then closing it before the dog followed as well... But still. Much better than a normal cat's life, right? She got fed and cared for, she had a home, she had a lot of space to roam... Of course, there always were OTHER cats. Those flea infested one disgusted her. They started chasing her, specially that big male one. He was disgusting! She barely made it to this guy's basement, when he spilled something on her! Outrageous! She couldn't stand it, she had to do something! And... That was the only thing she could think about. And that stupid alien didn't even think it was HER fault he was 'dropped off' here. He actually wanted to CARE for her. She couldn't understand him. She only understood what he was saying, but not what he was doing. And she didn't really care, as long as he was clean and cared for her.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 am

Confused and offended grumbling spread through the crowd as Hannah on her way had to seriously kick some slow-thinking girls in their backsides. Finally getting out of the mass, she stopped right in front of Gavin with a serious loss of breath. Senseless, happy smile beamed on her face brightening her usually dark lines even though she was heavily panting. She stared at Gavin feeling already pretty satisfied only to have him here, standing in front of her. He could just be there with her staring at him, content forever.

There was a long silence, not counting the ever so present rambling of the city. She hugged him strongly yet unusually gently, as if softly trying to absorb as much of his essence as she could. Her smile grew as a scent of lemony fresh detergent filled her nostrils. After what seemed like an eternity, she let go realizing that squishing your unofficial boyfriend’s pet wasn’t exactly a good way to boost one’s relationship and took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:31 am

(And a decade later... I replied at last! XD;; )

Noom hissed, giving Hannah a death glare, while digging her claws into Gavin's chest... Who had an idiotic, but happy grin on his face and didn't even seem to care for the pain his "pet" was causing him. After Noom calmed down, Gavin was finally able to say something. "Hannah..." After realizing he didn't have an appropriate face on, his expression changes to blank, then to a soft, happier one. "It's so good you're here..."

He had so much questions, though he didn't feel like asking anything, he just wanted to look at her, to hear her talk to him, to just... Be there.

One of his many questions was how she got here, another - would she go on a date with him. Was she real? That was a stupid question. He decided to not ask her that. Of course she was real! She... Hugged him... Wait. She HUGGED him? Hannah? Hugged him? That... That was... He didn't know what to think of that, so the questions kept coming and coming... What was going to happen next? Was she going to think of something? If she had a plan, would she want him to join and if he did join, how would he do? Was he going to stop asking himself such questions? He thought on that one. His answer was negative. What would they do if she had nothing planned? Would she plan something or would she allow him to give an idea or two? And why did he feel this pain in his chest? Was it his "heart"? And why did his arms hurt?

With that he snapped back to reality, since Noom was clawing his arms to get his attention. He fixed her fur up and made it sparkly clean, then looked at Hannah.

(D: OMG. Toni. You're right! ;_; Gavin started to remind me of Edward! With... The sparkles! Though I don't believe Edward was a clean freak XD)
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Hannah tried to think of what to do now. Thousands of questions filled her head so abruptly she didn’t know where to start. There was even a problem of a point of view.

She accidentally wondered into this part of the galaxy. It was far from Irk, not to mention Earth, even further from the nearest galaxies surrounding their own. So far she enjoyed the change of environment. There were a lot of people who were crazy and powerful and fun.

And somewhere along those lines her thoughts started to mix. …sure, she was happy Gavin was here now. But something about his arrival made her feel uneasy. For a moment she wanted to punch him and send him back home however he came.

Gavin could take care of himself. Right? He’s a big boy. A vampire, even. Why did she keep forgetting that? From some reason he never seemed too dangerous to her. Well, aside from the moment when they’ve met. She tried to recall that night, when Gavin wasn’t Gavin, but a shadowy figure in an empty alleyway. She tried to freeze that person and compare it to the one standing now in front of her.

He could take care of himself. Of course he could.

She took a step back trying to figure out what was wrong with her. He was responsible for his own skin, but what did she care??? He can take care of himself, but if something happens it’s his own bloody fault.

WHAT AN IDIOT.

Her head sharply jerked at the new found subject of annoyance.

“Why is that cat glaring at me?!” she growled. Oh, and she was supposed to ask a normal question. One of those questions you first ask in situations like this. Now, what people usually ask in times like this… Hannah tried to remember the movies.
“And how did you get… here?” she added insecurely.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Gavin was partly stunned, but thought he did something wrong, so to not mess things up more, he got his blank, normal face on.

He looked at Noom.

"Mmm... I don't know. I only have it since this morning."

He looked back at Hannah.

"And about how I got here... Well. I was in my basement, minding my own business, when it... Or she?... Came through one of the small windows. I'm not exactly sure WHAT happened, but I think there was some... Portal... Or... Like a miniature black hole..."

He thought for a second, then shook his head.

"I was actually going to ask you the same thing. I mean... Not that I want to bug into your business..."

He looked a bit uneasy, as he waited for her response.

He was wondering what she was thinking or did she even want him around here.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:46 pm

She cocked an eyebrow at him. Miniature black holes that lead across the universe to the exact place she got lost? Her eyes narrowed in thought. Something wasn't right there.
His question caught her by surprise before she could think about it. She grimaced oddly. From some reason small worm of guilt kept nibbling on her conscience. She coughed to clear her throat, hesitating before giving an answer.
"I got lost." It came finally. "I found myself in this galaxy after I got lost" On purpose. Little voice in her head added slyly. "It was completely accidental. Mistake of the engineer, I'm afraid."
That thought made her grin foolishly. Oh yes. Jeff had to be punished. Mistakes like that are just not allowed.
"Anyway I don't like that cat." She changed the subject. "It's odd and it keeps staring at me. Get rid of it."
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:56 pm

"Ooh... OK..."

He looked at Noom, who was now clinging to him.

"Ugh... I..."

Noom looked at him with her green eyes, as if to say something purred in his direction.

Gavin smiled a little at that.

"I never really had a pet... Can I... Keep it for a little while?"

He looked at Hannah with big sad puppy dog eyes, as if trying to convince her to let him keep the cat.

"I promise it won't stare at you anymore and I'll make it... Less... Odd looking... Please?"

He had a small pout on his face, making the most idiotic 'cute' face, since he was far from cute. For a 'finishing touch', he added a little glitter with his 'magical' powers.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Hannah sniffed as he directed his giant puppy eyes at her. To be exposed to such radiation should be forbidden by law. She rolled her eyes.
"Fine. But don't name it, you'll get attached. Now..."
She looked at the giant hotel on the other side of the street. She already supposed that he didn't have a place to stay. But to take him back to her ship was definitely not an option. Not that those thugs back there would dare to laugh, but she anyway didn't feel comfortable with mixing work with... well...
Not work.
Thank you.
You're welcome.
You seem awfully kind to be a part of me. Who are you?
Oh you know. You just keep denying it. And I'm too nice to shove it in your face..
Shut up.

"Would you like to check in a hotel? Or you already had something in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Gavin looked a little uneasy after she said he shouldn't name the cat. He gently petted Noom's head with a finger, while thinking how to answer Hannah's question.

"Well... I was thinking about that, since I arrived pretty much a couple of hours ago... But I thought I'd be back before I have to rest or... Do anything, actually."

He avoided answering her last question, because he did in fact have something 'planned', when he realized the voice he heard was hers. He didn't dare admit to himself how much she meant to him, because it wasn't the first time he was going to get hurt by a girl... Though he knew Hannah was different than HER. He knew Hannah made him feel... So... So... Well... Happy. He kind of hated being happy, since he almost always did stupid things when being happy, but at the same time... He loved being happy.

He had nothing to worry about, no one to care for - not even himself - and he liked that, since getting attached to someone meant that sooner or later they would die. And every time he got attached to something, he got hurt when it was no more.

Hannah was maybe the first one to have sparked the 'happy' in him. Light his fire, haha... She was his 'light'. Now he only had to ponder was she the train or was she his way out of the tunnel. Somehow, he couldn't place Hannah in either.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Hannah stared at him as he seemed to have gotten lost in thoughts. He had that absent-minded look. She realized that she started tapping her foot at some point.
"Hello? Wake up princess!" She waved a hand in front of his face. "I'd consider kissing you if you weren't such a drama no-touchy queen!"
She caught his cat's look and hissed at it. Generally she never really got along with animals. As a smeet on Earth, dogs chased her out of people's yards and cats would ambush her behind every garbage can. They never really were useful anyway. She only agreed with horses. And donkeys. Donkeys were way smarter than some people gave them credit. They knew how to aim their kicks right into men's sensitive places.
And there was something about this cat that bothered her.
She looked up at Gavin's face again.
"Well? What's the plan, plan guy?"
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Gavin snapped.

"Ooh, sorry, Hannah. Ugh... Well. Get a room in a hotel, walk and watch out for something interesting or fun to happen. Umm... Or... I don't know... Umm..."

He hoped he wasn't blushing right now. Irk, how he hoped.

"Anyway! Lets go get a room!"

Irk, that sounded wrong. He facepalmed as he realized, but hoped Hannah would get the meaning.

"Lets just... Yeah..."

He sighed, still facepalming.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:06 pm

She somehow managed to roll her eyes and grab Gavin by his hand at the same time. It didn't work always.
"Fine. Let's go get a room." She crossed the street dragging Gavin along and entered what seemed to be a giant, waiting lobby. It was a large well lightened room, with golden patterns on the walls and one of those big, crystal chandeliers. You almost couldn't notice the security guards wisely set around the corners. They wore helmets with what Hannah supposed was the emblem of the city on them and very beautifully designed red uniforms. She couldn't spot what kind of weapons did they wear though. They found themselves before the check in desk too quickly and tall, pink, octopus-like alien stared at them with impatience. What was strange about him was that he had very thin black moustache and a top hat.
"Ermm..." Hannah blinked at the angry face before pulling herself together.
"We'd like a room. Best one you've got." She added dryly.
Pink alien sniffed disdainfully before typing something into the computer.
"Double beds?"
Hannah's mouth dropped.
"I...."
The thing was, she wasn't sure should she stay with Gavin this night. That would somehow make their relationship "official". Not that she didn't want official... But....
Leaving him alone would be just cold.
She cleared her throat in a formal tone and turned her face to Gavin.
"Separate beds, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Gavin was blank for a couple of seconds, then he shrugged.

"Whatever you want."

He was staring at the pink alien's top hat. He wanted it. Badly. He remember having a monocle somewhere. He forgot why he had it. Ooh, wait. He used it to see how clean a place was. He thought on what might have been, waiting for Hannah to start dragging him again. He looked at Noom, who was clinging to one of his arms. He smiled a little and whispered something in her ear, then put her on top of his head, where she could see everything and everyone. She looked around for an interesting place or a person, but nothing caught her attention.

Last edited by Lubiniki on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 am

Hannah glared at Gavin as he started playing with the cat. Obviously she wasn’t happy with the response. And she was honestly surprised by the fact that it bothered her.
She turned to the alien rolling her eyes as Gavin from some reason decided to place the cat on his head.
“Separate beds, separate rooms.” She hissed with venom in her voice. The terrified alien nodded and passed two keys over the desk, both with little numbers on them. She grabbed the first one saying “room 767” and shoved the “room 777” one in Gavin’s hand.
“Sleep heavenly. I’ve been here before. Yours is the first room on the second floor. Mine is last on the first one.”
And with that she turned around and stormed up the stairs.
She could still hear the alien saying “I’m sorry sir, animals aren’t allowed in the building.” as she reached the top. Her expression changed into a mean smile as she was closing the door of her room.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 am

Gavin looked at the alien with a surprised look on his face.

"Ooh, dear lord! So my little pet's disguise is that good? No, no. Look carefully."

With a wave of his hand, Gavin, turned the cat on his head to a little robot. It was just one of the small tricks he could do. He wasn't sure if this was going to full the alien, but it was sure something worth trying. Plus, it was good for him to practice some 'magic tricks'.

"My pet is nothing more than a humble little robot."

Noom wasn't very happy to be 'turned' into something she was obviously not, but she played a long, pretending she was a robot.

Gavin wasn't a very good actor, but he knew some things about acting and, of course, 'magic'.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:23 pm

"Oh!" The alien exclaimed dangling his finger close to the cat's head. "How extraordinary! Technology these days." He shook his head with a smile.
"Pardon my ignorance sir. Have a good night."
Hannah threw her belt on the couch. The room wasn't very big, but it was tastefully decorated. It seemed to have everything one could need during the night including a TV and a little bathroom. She let her body relax and fell backwards on the bed.
Staring at the ceiling she thought of Gavin and how his arrival has shaken her plans. What to do now? She couldn't return to her ship, not while he's with her at least. And leaving him alone was too out of question. Even though one part really wanted to, especially now. To see how would he manage himself on his own. She narrowed her eyes by only thinking of his expression downstairs. Mr. Cool.
Idiot.
She rolled on her stomach and pulled the sheets over her head.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Gavin was still smiling.

"It happens a lot. I'll be going to my room now. Good night to you too."

With that he waved his hand to return Noom back to her normal cat self and started to walk to his room, his key in one hand, sparkly clean.

Noom was pleased now that the vampire who smelt of lemony fresh detergent turned her back to normal. She wasn't sure if it was safe to be around a clean freak like this guy, but he seemed to like her, so she was all for staying. He might give her more food than she was going to find in this city. She was going to use him for a while and see what happens. He needed her to get back to his home, but if he didn't want to get back? Maybe he'd not need her any more and just dump her somewhere? She wasn't sure, but she stayed on Gavin's head as he walked in the room and jumped down, starting to examine the place, rubbing herself into everything she saw.

Gavin on the other hand stretched, than sat down on a chair, with a content smile on his face, just watching some spot in space, while Noom was 'marking' the whole room. Strange enough, he didn't mind. He was deep in thought. About the past, the present and the future. He wondered if Hannah was angry with him and if she was - why? He didn't understand her too well, so he was always asking himself questions. After a while, Noom rubbing against his feet made him snap back to reality and he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 pm

"Where am I?"
Hannah tried to look around. It looked like... Earth. Only that everything was different than she remembered. The buildings were blue, the road was blue, the parks were blue. It was like someone decided to just dip the entire thing in.. well, blue.
Oooh.... shit. Shit! I am dreaming!
It has been awhile since Hannah last had a dream. So long she forgot how they look like and honestly, wanted to keep it that way. But everything came back now. Yep. Bunch of senseless subconscious crap.
"ECHO! ...echo..echo.. ...echo"
She turned around at the sound of movement.
Oh well. The fun has started.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Gavin picked Noom and they went out on a little walk to see this new world a little more. After about an hour of pointlessly going around, Gavin returned to the hotel room. He got out of his clothes, cleaning them in the process with a 'simple' trick and was now only in underwear. He put them in a neat bundle on a chair and as he was going to bed, Noom jumped on top of his clothes and made a 'bed' for herself. Gavin chuckled, but allowed her that. Before going to bed he cleaned the sheets as well. After a while, he went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:03 pm

"I WONDER WHO THAT IS." Hannah said out loud while following the sound of movements. Whatever it was it started running so she sped up.
"I HOPE IT'S NOT SOMETHING SCARY."
She started recognizing the part of town. They just passed a bank and couple of other small building and got to the park. Suddenly she realized where was the thing leading her.
"OOOH, big shocker. I'm going to Gavin's, right?"
They passed the last trees and now she could clearly see the castle not too far away.
"It looks really different in blue. I wonder should I tell Gavin to paint it like that!"
Every sound has disappeared as soon as she passed the park. She looked back for a moment wondering should she go back and look for it but that somehow seemed unpractical now that she knew where it wanted to lead her.
Turning around to face the castle she slowly climbed up the stairs to the door. Suddenly she realized that she has turned unexplainably serious and started whistling The Flinstones theme. She pushed the door. Dim light entered the living room. She marched inside in large steps trying to make as much noise as possible.
"HELLO!" Well this was just like a game of hide and seek. In a horror movie. "GAVIN! Sweetness! Momma's home!" Why did she say that? She let out a forced chuckle and walked to the kitchen. It was empty. Strange how even in her dreams everything smelled lemony fresh. Her antennas jerked.
Somebody yelled.
"GAVIN!" It sounded like it came from upstairs. For a second she caught herself hesitating.
C'mon! Go do it, fulfill the goal of this dream and possibly it will end sooner.
Slowly, she got out and head toward the stairs. A yell echoed again, this time louder.
Gavin?
Gavin ran out of one of the upstair rooms and stormed down running straight into Hannah.
"HANNAH!" He blinked in confusion then grabbed her shoulders. "Hannah, what are you doing here! It's not safe!"
"Chill out, it's only a dream." She responded but her eyes widened. There was something about him that disturbed her deeply.
He groaned and started shaking his head. "No, it's not a dream. YOU GOTTA GET OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:14 pm

In room 777, Gavin was sleeping, not a sign of anything wrong happening.

Noom was having a dream. She was weird like that - having dreams in colors, with noises and even smells. She dreamt of a male brown cat following her. His name - Niko. For some reason he was talking to her, saying she is his, that he loves her and such nonsenses. It was a weird dream, since she had never met such a cat. He looked a bit like a pervert to her. She wondered why he had any interest in her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Hannah took a deep breath. And another. Finally she looked up at Gavin's nervous face who stared at her in disbelief. She scowled at him.
"This is a dream." She said clearly "You're just a pigment of my imagination."
And to think Kia once told her she had none!
He ouched as if she just stepped on his foot. "Hannah, please, please believe me." He threw a frightened look over his shoulder and pulled her off the stairs. "I don't want anything to happen to you!" He then practically pushed her to the basement and shut the door behind them. One moment later something hit the door and screamed in a loud, ear piercing tone. Hannah sat on one of the lab tables.
"That sounded unnatural." She smiled tauntingly but Gavin looked at her as if she was mad.
"That thing IS, unnatural." He threw another quick look at the door then turned back to Hannah. "Why do you think the entire town is blue?"
"Beeecause I like that color?"
"No." He took a deep breath himself like he has to deal with a really difficult kindergardener. "I don't know, what do you think, okay? I don't know what's come over you. But please." He took a step back. "Please. J-just stay here, okay?!? I'll deal with that thing. But don't come out."
Something didn't feel right. Something made Hannah get off the table as Gavin threw another pleading look at her and went outside. She ran to the door and tried to open it but it didn't budge. She heard his footsteps as he went up the stairs and let her body drop against the door.
This is a dream right? It must be. I can't remember how I got here. What IS it with me?! It must be a dream. I can't let this cliche scenario get to me.
Her thoughts got lost as she stared into the glass tubes neatly aligned on the table. It was the way he looked at her. There was something in his eyes. What if this is real? What if she just let Gavin go face a horrible danger on his own, while she's safely locked up in the basement?
She could feel her heart beating faster. What if?
Suddenly her eyes widened. Hannah got up and tried pulling the door one more time, this time putting all her strenght into it. It didn't move. Cursing and panting she checked her belt to see if her stuff was still there.
Yes! She still had all her bombs!
Sticking three of them to the door she stepped away and pressed the detonator on her belt. There was an explosion and where was once the door now was a giant steaming hole. Just as she ran through it and rushed upstairs there was another hideous scream.
Hannah sped up, her heart beating faster.
"Gavin!"
She kicked the door of the room. It was her old room, the one she slept in when she stayed with Gavin. There was nothing unnatural or even supernatural about it except for the blueness. And a body laying on the floor.
Hannah froze.
This just.. doesn't seem right. Everything's like a scene from a horror movie. This shouldn't be happening to me.
Gavin layed on his stomach, blue, like the room, like Hannah. The only way one could recognize it was him is by the remains of his black t-shirt torn off here and there. His antennas were pulled out and some liquid Hannah could only suppose was blood leaked from where they used to be. His legs hung loosely over his head, in such a creepily agile position his spine was most likely broken. His back were full of deep wounds and she could somewhere see his bones clearly sticking out. Pool of blood kept growing around him.
Hannah didn't move for a long time. It could've been centuries after she slowly, like hypnotized, sat on the bed with her eyes completely blank, staring into the distance.
And then Hannah woke up.
First it started with tears flowing down her cheeks. Then she started sobbing, first quietly, then louder and louder. She threw the sheets aside and hugged her knees, trying to swallow the sounds escaping her throat without success. Finally she gave up and let herself cry.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Gavin wasn't having any dreams, he just slept soundlessly, resting his mind from all the questions, so when he wakes up, everything would be clear, to fill in with more questions.

Noom on the other hand, was still having weird dreams revolving around that male cat, Niko. She wasn't sure why he was chasing her, but she didn't care. After a while she woke up, just as he caught up with her. She stretched and yawned, then jumped off of Gavin's clothes. She wondered what the other alien was doing, so she quietly went to the door and when she couldn't open it, she made a small portal to outside it, that closed after she walked through it. Then she walked down to Hannah's room and entered the same way she got out of Gavin's.

When she heard someone sobbing, she peeked to see what was going on. She saw Hannah, hugging her knees while crying. Noom thought for a moment, then went quietly to her and jumped in front of her on the bed without making a sound. Then she purred, looking as curious and innocent as a 'normal' animal would and waited to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gavin's arrival in the City World   Gavin's arrival in the City World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gavin's arrival in the City World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next