Edge of Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside the Tanker

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Rana, in her true, dragon form, flew over the desert world to find the abandoned tanker. She quickly flew down and changed to her irken form. Then she walked in the abandoned tanker, looking around, most probably searching for something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://lubiniki.deviantart.com
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Keln watch the form fly across the sky, he ran across the sand dunes to see what it was, his childishness leading him to danger constantly. Curiosity killed the cat. He'd run on all fours to cover more ground, his long tail flicking around behind him and his long ears pointing back to be more areodynamic. As he watched the strange giant thing disappear he'd go and investigate in the nearest thing, the Tanker. It was dark but Keln didn't care, he could more or less see perfectly in the dark anyway. He couldn't see the dragon! He saw someone else but not the dragon "Where'd it go?" He'd ask in his small young voice.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:54 am

Rana heard a young boy's voice and turned around to see who it was. She raised an eyebrow, or at least the irken equivalent of it and examined Keln. Her eyes with pupils were already adjusted, so she was able to see him well.
"What are you searching for, boy?" she asked Keln, obviously thinking he was talking to her, since there was no one else around that he could be talking to.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 am

Keln made a big grin then pointed over behind the small lady infront "Well it's not that." His voice didn't seem anxious considering there was some huge undead esc monster directly infront of him. About 12ft tall with huge blade like hands. It screamed at them horrificly then swung for them both. Keln would simply jump back and turn to see what her new friend would have done.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Rana turned to the monster, her normally blank expression turned to a slight frown. She dealt with far more dangerous things than that.
What a waste of my time... And right now I could be having FUN somewhere...
She sighed at those thoughts and embraced for impact...
An impact didn't happen, because she jumped out of the way of the monster just in time. She waited right until the last second to do so, mostly because she was having a dilemma in her head.
I'm a necromantress, I can simply put a spell on this adorable little thing, making it my loyal pet, but... This kid might make some wrong conclusions about me, so... What should I do? Should I destroy it? Or should I simply avoid it? Hmm... It's coming closer, I better decide quick. And that is when she jumped.

(Just in case I haven't made it clear - retrospection to her second thoughts, then back to the present.

^^; Sorry, I'm just a bit paranoid people won't understand me and that is why I try to make myself as clear as possible.)
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Keln flicked his tail and its tip started to glow pure white he shook it about as if it were a weapon then readied for the next attack "Meanie!" He shouted as the creature bellowed his fists about Keln's position, causing the ground to shake and fissure "Take this!" Keln whipped the closest incoming arm, splitting the fist clean in two, the beast shrieked and looked at his hand, one side was dropping and the fingers would still clench with the rest of the hand. It screamed at Keln and started to run full pelt at him. This room was big and fun to play around in, Keln decided to keep the thing running. Keln retreated and jumped to the wall, his finger nails grew like claws and he'd run across the wall for just enough time for him to keep grip and continue running around. The not-so-intelligent beast was chasing Keln on all fours, limping heavily from the split hand.

"HEEEELLPPP!" Keln would shout as he'd keep the chase, getting strangely fast now.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Rana had landed on all fours when she jumped, but was now standing on her bare feet. She watched Keln as he attacked the monster and was still watching him, as he was now running away from it.
She was a bit amused and thought she'd just watch and see what happens.
She crossed her arms, still observing the situation, but was ready to jump and fight if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Keln looked at Rana as he ran past and saw she wasn't going to do anything. He saddened shortly then turn and faced the giant beast he suddenly disappeared in a flicker of light then appeared on the top of the creatures long head. His tail still lit with a bright white light slammed through the exoskull of the creature and a scream was heard, he hit the brain and sliced a large enough portion of it to kill or comatize it. The creature lopped over and bled about the floor, Keln was huffing and puffing as he landed beside the fallen beast. Keln looked angrilly at Rana then turned away "Why didn't you help..." He said as he started to walk off into the further rooms to look for the dragon. He was too naive to believe it was her.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Rana was slightly impressed. But only slightly. She sighed and disappeared, reappearing in front of Keln.
"Was there any need of MY help? You took that creature on your own."
She shrugged. "If you actually NEEDED any help, I would have gladly helped you out." She looked at him. "What were you looking for anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Keln sat quickly on his bum with his legs stuck straight out infront, the sudden fall and sit looked painfull but apparently not for Keln. "Used up lots of my energy." He said with a frown and his tail flicking side to side "And anyway, it was a huge fingy! It went in here and now I wantsa find it!" He stood on all fours and started to walk through one of the arched walkways. He saw through the darkness pretty well, he'd notice the wierd outlay of the building but couldn't think what it would be used for, too boring to play in but could be good for hide-and-seek. "You coming?" He'd ask by shouting down the halls. The echoes would amuse him, he'd tilt his head then start speaking to himself "Hello!"
"Hello!" He'd giggle at the echoe and then quickly snap out of the amusement, waiting for Rana to reply.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:39 am

Rana looked slightly amused at him and sighed, having a small smile she disappeared again, reappearing in front of him.
"Okay, lets go. Where are we going to search for this... huge 'fingy'... anyway?"
Her voice seemed to be a bit lower than before, like she didn't want anyone else to hear it.
She looked around some more and then remembered something.
"What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 am

"I! Am Keln!" He said whilst pointing his index finger to his forhead "What's your name?" He'd suddenly stick his hand out in gesture to shake hers. The hair on the back of Keln's neck began to stand up, he felt something wierd coming, something cold. He sniffed the air and dropped his hand to his side, his ears twitched and he pinpointed where it was, he sniffed a wall then poked it softly. The wall started to glow, veins of light sprouting across the room, the wall dropped as the light hit the other side of the room and it appeared to be a door "There!" He pointed directly at a quivvering morsel of what appeared to be human, it was curled in the corner and you could see most of it's bones under it's skin. The human thing twitched then twisted it's face, it had long black hair that covered one side, as it saw the newcomers it hissed and started to stand. "HE'S NAKED!" Keln shouted as the man stood at the other end of the hall, he began to walk towards them, crookedly limping all stiff and barely animated. Keln's tail started to shine again as the hair over the man's face moved. It was hideously rotten down one side, dead flesh clinging onto bone. Keln started to stand like an arched cat, his hair standing on end and his tail flicking side to side. The man started to run and then more came through from the darkness "Get away creepy man!" Keln shouted as he cut through the zombie's torso with his tail. The blow didn't stop the possessed creature, it started to crawl with it's arms as it's legs would just stay standing. Keln quickly gave the zombie another slash through the head and killed it. "That was icky... Wait! There's more!" He finally noticed the wave of people with the same problem. Keln stood and looked to Rana then back to the wave.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:54 am

Rana calmly looked at the wave of incoming zombies. She sighed. Usually she would have been glad such creatures were coming towards her, but the OTHER times, she was the one to have raised them. She sighed.
I guess I have to help... Keln. she thought.
She closed her eyes to focus her energy. She wondered how much to use, so it was enough to 'fix' this zombie problem, but not powerful enough to destroy the whole tanker and maybe turn the desert into an even more deserted, at least for normal 'living' creatures, place.
She raised a hand and pointed it at the nearest zombie. From her hand a fireball as big as a tennis ball shot out and went right through the creature's chest, making it go on fire as well. The ball of fire didn't stop, it's fire and force kept by Rana. It kept hitting zombie after zombie.
Rana wondered if it'll give a good result and destroy the wave or just make them a bit burned, good enough for some other creature's 'snack'.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Keln watched as the creatures would continue to walk although mostly consisting of coal. He quickly flurried his tail in a whirling motoin which created a small breeze that was strong enough to blow the charcoal monsters to ash. Keln start panting and his tail stopped glowing, he looked at Rana then over to where the zombies came from. "So what's your name?" He asked again letting out his hand in a gesture, he seemed as though nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Rana looked at his hand and took it carefully, like she either never had a handshake before or she had one a very long time ago and forgot how to do it properly.
"My name is... Rana. It is nice meeting you, Keln."
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Keln gave a short giggle "So why you here, Rana? You looking for the big fingy?" He neared to a whisper to try and be quiet. He sat down like a dog and started to sniff the air again and suddenly the room quickly lit up, the light was dim but still surprising, Keln saw the bloodstained floors and other such stains of excretion and chemical burns. Keln stepped back and hid behind Rana from the site of the room. He was scared and quaking slightly "Rana, what happenned here?" His voice sounding petrified and small.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 am

Rana was slightly surprised at his reaction, but then she remembered that he was too young to have seen all the horrors she had. She sighed and looked around. She didn't look very surprised, she was used to seeing far more than this, mostly after she left a room.
"I'm not really sure, Keln."
She turned around to face him.
"And no, I'm not searching for it, because I know where it probably is. Why are you searching for it? Did it come to your mind that IT might not want to be found?"
Her eyes were starting to glow a little, as she was getting angry from calling herself 'it', but she still didn't want to 'blow her cover'.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:40 pm

"Well I just want to see it." His voice was all wimpery as he hid his eyes with his hands. He gave a whimper then started to walk out of the room into the next area. As he would enter he'd see more gore and then shriek and return beside Rana, again hiding behind her. His tail was low and drooped to the floor and his ears were down. He was horribly scared.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 pm

"Ooh... OK."
Rana started to feel sorry for him, but straightened up.
"I'm sure that the 'big fingy' went out, so why don't we go out as well?"
I wonder what time it is... she thought.
She looked around for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Keln looked upset, he was too scared to move "I dunno, where am I?" He asked before looking about, a flicker of a spark around Keln and he seemed to disappear then reappear "I can't go." His eyes started to fill with water "I can't get out!" He started to cry and shout, he fell straight down onto his bum and his tail curled around to his front and he began to hug it. Keln wasn't used to enclosed spaces, especially if they were scarey like- He heard the moaning from before, his ear pricked up as he felt it coming closer "They're coming back." He quickly snapped out of the crying and his tail started to shine again, he jumped onto his feet and looked to the darkness, it was a passageway but nothing could be seen through it.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Rana just blinked, watching him.
She got a more serious expression, ready to battle anything.
"I won't ask why you can't go, but I am rather curious about that."
Her eyes were shifting from side to side, but since it was dark, she couldn't see much.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:42 pm

The zombies would start to fumble into the light, Keln's tail was flicked up and around in a curve as if he were ready for a large fight, suddenly a door fell from behind them and more zombies came through. Keln was fully prepared to take on as much as he could, he looked to Rana "Ya ready?" He looked straight back to the zombies that were now surrounding them. Low moans and clicks as they walked, they were hideous, Keln slashed one's head clean off and then looked to another, attacking the next one in the same way. He could tell from earlier that their head was their weakest part.

Keln quickly jumped into the crowd and landed amongst them, swinging his tail beneath him in a cyclone manor to create an area where he could stand. Every so often he'd get hit and a whimper of pain would echoe the room, but he was fighting pretty well. He began to use breakdance styled attacks to allow quick damage but couldn't retain them as much as he'd thought.

Keln would strike and then the Zombies would defend:

Last edited by Kekkles on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Creator/Founder
Creator/Founder
Admin

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:42 pm

The member 'Kekkles' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Lokbox (d12)' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Lokbox (d12)' : 12
Back to top Go down
http://rpgau.newstarforum.net
Kekkles

Outside the Tanker Empty

His attack was insuccessfull, he was thrown to the ground and held by a Zombie but he had to get him off, he plunged his tail into this the creatures mouth and split the jaw right off.
Back to top Go down
Lubiniki

Lubiniki

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Rana was used to fighting on her own, but she decided that this time she'd team up with Keln. She looked at him, teleported next to him, then turned around. She wondered why she didn't try to control them.
"Meh, too easy..." she whispered to herself and smiled a little.
She extended a hand to the nearest zombie, just like last time, but instead of a fireball, a sword made of fire formed in it. She held it for a second, then swung it, slightly twirling her whole body. She too noticed the zombies' weakness, so she aimed for the head. Even if the sword didn't touch a zombie, Rana gave it a little boost and at the tip of it a flame would emerge,
With a couple of quick slashes, not putting much effort into power, Rana had a slightly bigger zombie free circle around her, even if more were coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside the Tanker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Tanker   Outside the Tanker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside the Tanker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Sci-Fi Solar System: Roleplaying :: Desert World :: Abandoned Tanker-
Jump to: