Edge of Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aesos; The Golden Armada

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kekkles

Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Sythico laughed "Irkens don't taste as nice as you'd think." He started to walk, exiting the room and walking the halls. Guiding Hannah behind him. The people in their dorms opened their doors and saluted Sythico as he passed. He made his way to the elevator, the door opened to reveil a few people inside also saluting "At ease." He said and the entire corridor stopped saluting. As he waited in the small boxed room with the few people around he took in a heavy breath "I'm glad to be home after all this." Once the elevator reached the destination he walked to the bridge and greeted the pilots with strange appreciation. The entire ship of Aesos seemed to have evolved and gained the luscious beauty of Gared's Castle. It was astounding, how did it happen? Sythico sat at his empty throne and looked out the window before him "Let's hope we find the next destination fast."

Afew moments later and a chef came to the bridge he wore a strange cooking uniform and bared a huge grin "And what would you and Lady Hannah have to eat m'lord?" He asked with a warm fuzzy voice.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Hannah was busy looking through the window when chef appeared. Turning around she ran right into his giant grin and stared at the weird cook, not understanding at first what does he want but feeling that something’s expected from her. Finally she chuckled. “Easy on the smile, you’ll hurt yourself.” She herself grinned mischievously. “What do you recommend?”
Back to top Go down
http://www.fudgymaniac.deviantart.com
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:16 pm

"For an Irken? Maybe the Resin Glossed Ki? A Ki is kind of like an earth cow but stays fresh and a lot more tender with more juicy succulence and the Resin is that of the finest syrup trees. Beautiful if I say so myself!" He said with still a large burly smile, Sythico looked at Hannah then at the chef.

"I'll have whatever Hannah has." Sythico smiled with a shimmer in his eye "I doubt she could choose anything from your menu that wouldn't taste spectacular."
"Thankyou, sir, thankyou! You humble me with your grace, I thankyou. And my lady what would you have? The Resin Glossed Ki?"
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 pm

“Resin Glossed Ki it is then.” For the first time since she met Sythico she honestly laughed. Something about the happy chef cheered her up.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 pm

The 'happy chef' bowed repeatedly then excitedly walk backwards, still bowing over and over "Okay okay, I will get it done, two Resin Glossed Ki's." Sythico let out a little chuckle and looked to Hannah.
"I estimate about an hour until our food is ready, I am going to check on the scientists and see where we must head.. If you wish to join me then go ahead, otherwise feel free to explore the ship." He then walked out through the doors and headed towards where Sythico showed Hannah the orb.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 pm

For a moment it looked like she was going to go after him however she stopped at the door. Why would she have to always follow him? He’ll tell her the news later either way. She wasn’t glued to Sythico for crying out loud. Deciding to explore the ship, she headed down the hallway through which they passed on their arrival. It seemed that people didn’t pay that much attention to her now as much as they did when she was with Sythico but some did greet her as she passed by. That suited her too, she wanted to move freely through the ship without constant distraction. When she reached the elevators she examined the numerous buttons. Honestly she didn’t know where did she want to go. But she had to make a choice right? Since there were other people in the elevator she made a decision to get out where the first one of them does. One taller, blonde man pushed an arrow pointing up and number twenty seven. Door smoothly closed and the elevator started. Suddenly an idea struck her. She remembered one of the pictures that Gared showed them : room where young Sythico trained. Yes, that was the place she’d like to visit. It would be a real déjà vu. But does it still exist? Hannah turned to the man next to her. “Eh, sorry. Do you know where the training room is?” she tried. She wasn’t sure was it called a “training room” after all.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 pm

The man simpley smiled and turned to her "Why, yes, I shall show you." He pulled out a small pocket device and pressed a few buttons and a hologram appeared before her "If you look this map will tell you where everything is and what floor, just follow it to wherever, it's simple and easy to follow." The man stood tall again and exited the elevator once it got to his floor. "If you wish, you can go in there and turn on the 'fight simulator', I find it to be quite a good way to manage anger and stress."

Sythico walked inside the science labs and he saw they were all busy at work, some reading up on the old knowledge and others decifering where the power flow was leading. They weren't using anything fancy, just scales and paperweights. It was strange how they decifered it, they simply weighed the way it was facing at different angles and which ever was the heaviest would be the way to go. Unfortunately, as they found out earlier, digital scales don't read the weight of this strange magic so technology was pointless. "So how far have you gotten?" Sythico asked.
"Well, we have noticed it's polarity and have gained a slight reading but we'll keep testing it, sir." The man in typical lab clothes replied with a salute and got back to his work. Sythico merely smiled and wondered around, just as before he thought it'd be necessary for him to watch over so he did. As he walked towards the fragment one of the other scientists ran up to Sythico.
"We have done it! Set the co-ordinates!" He quickly ran in the direction of the hangar with a finger pointing to the ceiling. Sythico chuckled at the site then exited the lab in a slow pursuit of the scientist. Until something caught his eye. He looked upon a chamber with person inside he did not recognise, she was a young maiden and she sat in her dorm painting. Sythico was somewhat startled because he knows everyone on the ship. He knocked on the wall as he entered, the young girl quickly stood and bowed the lord.
"Why there is no need for that, sit, relax, at ease, I was just wondering what you were painting." Sythico asked, the girl blushed in return then faced the canvas towards him, it was a scene of intense battle between two sillhouettes, they stood in a large hall of some kind that was not yet properly painted. Fear shone in Sythico, it was his dream on painting, a painting drawn just like the prophecy. He looked at the woman and she suddenly vanished in a puff of smoke. Then the painting slowly dissolved. Was it real? A man walked from the bathroom of the dorm and was startled at his lord's attention, he jumped back and fell through the open door and into the toilet behind him. Sythico's face was still fallen, struck by fear. Sythico slowly walked out and he began to return, he couldn't believe what just happened, he headed to the bridge and thought best to forget about it for now.
As he got there the pilots were already setting out to the co-ordinates, one of the pilots had already decided to link Aesos with Hannah's ship so it would follow. The pilot then punched in a code into the hologram "Setting course for warp speed, everyone grab a hold of something, we're about to jump. In 5, 4, 3-."
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 am

“I suppose that would be alri…” 2, 1…. In one sudden jerk Hannah found herself pinned to the wall of the elevator. If she bothered lifting her head she’d see other people who grabbed handles on the sides smirking with some mixed compassion and annoyance. The ship suddenly stopped causing her to fly through the open door falling right on her stomach. The rest relaxed and got out of the elevator bypassing her in wide circles. She, who got struck by an attack of laughter, was rolling on the floor holding her stomach. Finally she calmed down enough to get up and curiously approached near window to see where they are now.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:45 am

Sythico merely stood still during the jump and wasn't harmed, as they stopped he walked to the window at the front of the bridge and looked upon the planet. It was much like earth, multiple continents and luscious green landscapes and beautiful blue seas. Although this planet could hardly be seen by the thick clouds. "You are within a breach of our planetary trust, state your name and purpose." A strong brisk voice spoke through the comm.
"This is Sythico of the ship Aesos, we wish to send a landing party in search of a relic." Sythico replied straight away.
"I see, send down your party, but be cautious because we will have our eyes on you." The intercomm link closed after these words and Sythico pressed the button next to it.
"Hannah, come to the bridge when you are ready, we are preparing to go down onto the planet to search for the fragment. But first we must eat and food will be ready in another half an hour." The voice came through the speakers not far from where Hannah was standing.
Sythico, in boredom, started to wander the halls and pondered on what had just happened, was it another prophecy? and when will it happen? Only time will tell. Sythico wandered the halls, people still saluting Sythico, Sythico gestured them to lower their salute as he walked past them.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 am

“Yeah yeeeaah…” she grunted grumblingly not taking her look off the new planet. It painfully reminded her of Earth, on first look she even thought they were heading back home and her stomach twisted uneasily at the thought that they might have to destroy it. Soon she noticed there were far too many clouds for it to actually be Earth, who when she last left it was in the middle of global warming.
Alright, now to find the bridge. If she could only remember where it is… These things never bugged her however. Shrugging it off, she returned the way she came from and reached the room in which they encountered the grinning chef, then continued down random hallway that tickled her memory the most. They deciphered that orb pretty quickly. Sythico told her she’d have at least an hour and now she felt disappointed for not having enough time to visit the training room. Well, at least they’re going to explore this new planet now, Hannah had to admit this quest as strange as it was to her got her hooked. Chuckling at her own choice of words she found that she reached the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Sythico wasn't at the bridge when she arrived so the pilots told her to continue looking around the ship until she had to be at the canteen. One of the pilots pointed at a depot that contained the same devices the man in the elevator had "Take one, it'll make everything a lot easier." He then continued to press buttons and change the levels on the gauge to keep Aesos at a steady hover over the planet.

Sythico meanwhile was still wondering the halls, turning up at a strange room somewhere in the 3rd level. It was a room with a single seat and a computer in the dead centre of the room Sythico sat at the seat and turned the pomuter on. He looked through folders and folders, looking at images of the prophecies from the past. Sythico tried to accumulate all that was happening through the images and thought of what they could all be saying. One of the images had already shown the battles at the previous palace and Gared's Castle.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Stretching the nicest smile she could make at the man who gave her the map, Hannah continued wondering the hallways now instructed by the holographic map. “I think I should turn left here” She tried looking at the map from a different angle. Never before in her life has she used maps. She knew most of planet’s cities like the palm of her hand ( even though the expression always confused her. How can someone know all those little lines at their palm?) and she’d always first examine places she didn’t know over the computer before she’d go on a mission. This sense of vulnerability was new and irritating. “Okaaay pirate. You better be there.”
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 pm

After his moment of searching the catacombs of knowledge he left in a slight huff, he had learnt nothing from his search. Instead he'd have to wait and continue to think on the moment, he walked towards the direction of the mess hall and continued to think on the matter. He couldn't work out what they were linking except some kind of strange fate... There must be an inbetween.

Sythico eventually made his way to the mess hall just in time for the food to be ready. He had walked there very slowly with the prophecy still on his mind, it was also present in his features that he was puzzled in some way. He waited outside for Hannah so they would enter together.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 am

( sorry for this late reply, I didn't have internet for three weeks! Smile )

Hannah, bitterly using the map, finally got to the part of the ship that she was starting to recognize. She put it in the pocket, what she already mentally did with every new piece of technology that she’d want to figure out later and headed down the right hallway she was sure to lead to the mess hall. Now already on a right way she started thinking about other things.
What could’ve kept Sythico?
She spotted his golden silhouette in the distance standing in front of the hall door. “Where the hell are you? And how dare you stand there like that like you’re waiting for me for god knows how long when I’m looking for you for the last half an hour!”
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Sythico laughed and looked down to Hannah "I'm sorry, I was... Held up." He opened the door then held out his hand to gesture her to enter first. The table was already set up again and her crew was lead from the ship into the mess hall so they could eat. Sythico would walk in behind Hannah and nod to each of the saluting guards at the entrance to become at ease.
Sythico's men would already be eating and the guards would then find their seats. Sythico would also sit down after Hannah would out of good manners, he'd say his warming toast before his meal would come as did Hannah's.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 am

Hannah stared at her crew comfortably seated at the table with her mouth open.
"WHAT. WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!? They were ordered to stay in the cruiser! How dare you bring them here without my permission???"
She made an almost hissing noise. Wait, how did that come out? Geesh, she sounded like a stereotypical vampire villain or something. She started giggling because of the plain silliness of it all.. No. Stop it! Concentrate. Sythico offended you. He's an offensive, stupid offender. The chuckling died away as she turned to Sythico who was preparing to do some sort of a toast.
"And you better not shush me and perform some incredible toast that's gonna sweep me off my feet when I'm trying to talk to you." She tapped her foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:28 am

Sythico would momentarily lookd to Hannah and wink before talking to his crew about the next adventure, filling the story with hope and faith behind the Goddess Shena. As he'd finish the crowd would cheer then get back to eating. Sythico would laugh shortly then sit down "You are a strange one Hannah." He'd eat the large steak with great mannerisms, slowly cutting small pieces then chewing on them before swollowing then would speak "They were invited here because they were hungry from the last mission on Gared's planet. They're going to come down with my entire crew to speak to this planet's lord." He'd carry on eating the marvellous meal before calling in the overhappy chef to thank him.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 am

Hannah sat in her chair and stared as before her very eyes Sythico winked, then started talking about their next mission to his men, then people around her cheered, then everybody started eating, then he sat down, then he laughed, all the while without moving a single muscle in her face.

Quote :
"You are a strange one Hannah."

She shot a death glare at him, with all her might trying to drill a hole through his head.

Quote :
"They were invited here because they were hungry from the last mission on Gared's planet. They're going to come down with my entire crew to speak to this planet's lord."

That was it.

"THERE IS FOOD IN THE CRUISER!" she snapped. "Besides who are you to invite my crew? If I ordered them to stay they WILL stay and who are you to bring them here then? You've offended my authority by doing so!" She didn't care the entire hall was probably staring at her.
"You are strange!" she pointed an accusing finger at him. "And you keep ignoring me!"
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:57 am

"I didn't mean to offend you, I invited them, it was their orders whether or not they came.. And I don't ignore you, I simply replace certain questions. And the food in the cruiser could be used at a more important date." By this point the ship was landing and there was a soft change in the oxygen levels, the ship wouldn't seem as though it had landed but the windows showed otherwise. It was a luscious landscape with spiring chrome buildings that would reflect an illusion of slight invisibility. This image made the men drop their cutlary in awe, Sythico would also slightly awe at the sight before standing "Then we must go!" He said as he lead his men to the Docking Bay to exit the ship and greet the aliens.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:06 am

"Oh okay man with the plan. Lead the way." She got up against her will and stormed off toward the main door. Her crew mates looked at each other with worry then got up and obediently followed their captain.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 am

"Do we want to do this the fun way or the hard way?" He asked Hannah as he would walk just ahead of her, he'd then stop and turn to her as the men would pass, as they all left to the docking bay the all said 'The hard way!' as if it were some kind of chant. "Hannah, this mission brings me to tell you that it's deffinately going to be hard, this civilization is cruel and they will throw us all in their prisons the second they know who we are and they will not play merciful." He pulled out a glowing orb from his pocket "Use this when you wish, it will grant you hidden abilities within you that can only be unlocked with the orb. All you have to do is put it to your chest when you wish to use it." As he would give the orb he would turn to walk away "I'll see you on the back on the ship, your mission is to keep you and your crew hidden and find the tablet whilst we look for the link, if any kind of data come your way that could help us in the future take it." He'd then leave and quickly get to the Docking Bay.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 am

She watched Sythico until he disappeared from her sight. She could feel ice rage growing inside of her like a tsunami. Did he just give her an order? That man's arrogancy knows no end! She practically growled in her chin before looking down at the orb he just gave her. Her expression changed as she lifted it to her eye level, closely examined it and put it in her pocket.
Okay.
The true battle begins.
No mercy.
Thin chances for survival.
She smiled and beckoned her crew with a hand to follow.
This is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:50 am

Sythico was worried, not about Hannah's safety but about his sanity, he was thinking too much upon what just happened, the images of his death and the end of his travels felt too close. The dream and the portrait were warnings and they both showed Sythico's end, he was close to cold sweat, he was walking slightly heavier than usual. He stumbled a couple of times then fell to the floor, he rubbed his brow and rested his back against the cold wall. There was sweat on his finger, a sight he hadn't seen for a long time, his head rolled back and looked to the ceiling, he was feeling nauseous and saw blurred circles. He quickly tried to stand but failed, he fell once more but used the wall and his lower arm to hold himself up. He was breathing heavily and uncontrollably and suddenly fell unconcious.

Welcome back Sythico, I doubt you know who I am or how I am talking to you. I am Gared's other apprentice, Gunner's brother as it were. All he has ever told you was a lie, all he ever was, was a lie. I give you this as a warning Sythico, if you continue to fight for Shena's name then you will fail and ruin the name forever.

Sythico rolled and woke to see he hadn't moved, everyone was still outside the ship, he still felt ill and could barely see little more than a blur. Sythico's sight would slowly return after a few blinks and the shielding of is eyes. He rolled onto his back and began to breathe heavily before realising his tardiness. He started to stand again but slowly this time, he stumbled to stand then walked towards the docking bay once more.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:49 pm

Hannah smiled leading her crew through the hallways, not entirely sure where, but for now simply out of sight. Jeff watched how his captain paced confidently, as if the entire ship was hers and they’ve already solved the puzzle of Shena. The amount of pure security she possessed that everything will turn out her way and no other was frightening.
“Umm.. what exactly, if I may ask, is our plan, captain?” he asked cautiously. He would not dare do this usually but she seemed to be in a good mood.
“Hm? Ah, yes. Is our plan that’s giving you the worries engine master?” She turned to face him cocking an eyebrow with an inscrutable smile. He stared at her blankly for a moment before she turned her head back and continued the pace.
She laughed as they were passing around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:31 am

Sythico would walk out into the light of the planet, a golden crust lay over the top of the luscious grass as if a morning dew with precious paints. Sythico smiled at the awe inspiring sight and then rested his eyes momentarily in his index finger and thumb, as if rubbing away the mess that happened earlier. A split second later his accompaniments appeared from the doors behind Sythico, one being the guard-in-chief before and a smaller man with a witful glare in his eyes which being his Communications Advisor. As Sythico would begin to walk to a distance well enough for a conversation he saw what he may be against. The aliens had power of flight, large angelic feathered wings flapping softly behind heavily armored men. The leader flew in the center well above the clouds whilst the two guards flew slightly lower on each side of him, wielding large bolster weapons. The leader flew above Sythico momentarily, circling him like a vulture for a moment, then coming to a steady landing a few feet before Sythico and his men.
"Greetings newcomers, I am Sir Skoln, the Supreme Commander and our King's right-hand man. I bring decleration of peace and your permissions to search for what you need under the supervision of my greatest men, be warned they have been told under any superstitous behaviour by your part and you will gunned down without mercy and message will be brought to slay the rest of your shoddy crew." Skoln eyed Sythico up and down for a moment and removed his large visor "I trust you as a person, you seem loyal, I wish to speak with you once you have found what you are looking for."
Sythico smiled as a reply "Don't worry." He'd say softly as Skoln quickly flustered his wings and left within the blink of an eye, disappearing over the horizon just as quickly. Sythico eyed the two guards that stood before him, checking their technologies. Both obviously had adrenal adaption and biomechanical upgrades to certain places to expand their speed and combat variables... Also some adaption to their pulse that would tell whoever when or if they had died/been killed. Sythico about turned also and guided his company back to the ship, showing no haste to return to his plan.

As they got to the ship Sythico looked at the guards and glared to them, Sythico's hair began to drift about slightly and the guards collapsed on top of eachother but no warning was given off. Another pair of Sythico's men stepped from the shadows and dragged the limp bodies back into the darkness. Shortly after a wave would follow through from the darkness and begin setting up stations about the grounds around the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aesos; The Golden Armada
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Sci-Fi Solar System: Roleplaying :: Open Space-
Jump to: