Edge of Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge of Logic

a place to roleplay whatever character in whatever situation however you want!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aesos; The Golden Armada

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:46 pm

“Planet?” Hannah observed Sythico with a gentle smile. His gift? She threw her head back and laughed. When she looked at him again a lax grin was floating on her face. “You intend to “give”, to use your expression, me this planet?” She shook her head left and right. “Sythico… if you think I want power, you got me all wrong.”
Hannah laid back into her chair. The planet was already over the entire screen surrounded with blue gleaming clouds. There was definitely something weird about them, work of the ruins as Sythico said. “I leave the choice to you.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.fudgymaniac.deviantart.com
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:52 pm

"Then seeing as you need not for this planet we will merely search for the rune." Sythico walked back to his seat and rested on the edge of his chair, still looking from the window "And if it becomes difficult then I guess it'll be fun." He sat up straight to pull out his pistolblade from his hilt, he polished it slightly and it instantly sparkled clean. The entire blade was covered in gold runes mixed in patterns of orange, the hilt of the blade seemed to have a trigger then the barrel of the gun coming off the hilt as if it were the guard. "Let us land close to one of their cities.. But not too close." Sythico twirled the blade his hand with a gracefull fashion before placing it swiftly and smoothly back in it's expensive brown leather hilt. Sythico leaned back into the back of the chair with his index finger to his chin "I hope this wont be too long."
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 pm

“You don’t look like a fun guy.” Hannah got up and walked to the window stretching both arms above her head. “Nice pistol though.” She leaned onto the window. The clouds were hypnotizing.
She smiled at his reflection as he twirled the blade. “Able to entertain, but not fun.” Hearing him speak she sighed and sat back into the chair. “So do I.”
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:23 pm

The ship eventually hit through the o-zone of the planet, it seemed to head towards a crevise in the earth just off what seemed to be a small city that would contain a few thousand people at the least. As the ship crashed to the ground Sythico budged slightly, after a few moments of the landing Sythico stood whilst moving afew strands of hair from his face. He stood to look out the rear window with his pistolblade in hand and the other pressed to the glass. The door opened with a shudder from the landing and Sythico casually walked from it, standing just outside.
He noticed a group of the aliens had spotted him and had decided to flee and tell the city, one of them seemed to struggle and lag behind. Sythico lifted his gun as the struggler was the only one in sight, a moment later a bullet shot from the barrel of the gun and struck the man through the temple although he stood a few hundred yards from where Sythico stood. A clean kill. Sythico smiled as his eyes went blood read for a split second.
Sythico dropped his other arm and opened his hand to grasp the polearm that appeared in a flash of light, it was coloured with the same runes and patterns as his blade, even on the shining axe-head. At the tip of the Axe-Head was a spear-like center, at the tip was a small hole that seemed as if it was use as a gun. Sythico was deffinately ready for battle if it were to come.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Hannah took her own gun out as the ship landed on the surface. It didn't look like a gun though since it had many more features, so many Hannah actually wore it as a metal glove on her left hand while she placed the right one on it. Shiny, long blade was at the very front of the contraction while two small guns were attached at the sides. It had a lot of buttons over it, as it had plenty more options, of course, because this was the criminal's most famous invention none the less. Some of it hidden features included a special device for tearing people's skin off, toxic gas, machine guns and practically packed metal rope in case of emergencies. She needed both of her hands to use this baby, but she was looking forward to trying it out on this planet.
She grinned as Sythico shot the alien. "Nice shot. Love the cruelty." Her grin spread. "Hopefully we'll get a chance to have a little contest later?"
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Sythico smiled back at Hannah then nodded "Well I believe it has to be an attack now." Sythico lifted his weapons to a stance that defended his rear with the polearm and the front with his pistolblade. Sythico sped over to the body to check upon it, a mere second and Sythico had analysed it "A new breed, cold blooded reptilians, like velociraptors from pre-historic earth but more humanoid." He said to himself quietly "They seem to hunch slightly from their spinal curve and use it to their defensive advantage. They use a strange alloy that must be mixed from materials only found on this planet." He then checked the brain tissues that were on the floor "Their stems seem to be a lot more complicated than most humanoids, they may have untapped powers within them." Sythico continued to walk in the direction the others had fled and hid behind a nearby rock. He knelt and peered past it to view where they had gone. It was a complex made from the same materials as the armor on the new creatures.
Sythico gestured Hannah to move closer to the building as if to tactically penetrate and find out more about this planet. Sythico turned to look back over at the average sized barrack and noticed they had fleed to the turrets along the scales of the building, the turrets seemed to be design very differently to others, the whole control made easier to be used by the aliens and a shield engolfed the wielders.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:37 pm

He wanted her to follow. Revealing a wide grin she cheerfully skipped to where he was crouching. It was amazing how nobody noticed the loony girl hopping from the ship to the nearby rock. “Some skills Sythy.” She said teasingly. “What happened to you? Accidentally swallowed a computer as a kid?” Still she did scan the alien as she was passing by. Not too strong armor. Could easily break it with a blade. She peeked over the rock. “That’s their village there?” This wasn’t going to be hard. She slowly stretched her claw like fingers holding the gun. “We ambush?”
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 pm

"Well it's a barrack... I say we can either storm it or just sneak in and if their armour is as weak is you say then we can break into that building quickly." Sythico pointed towards each of the men behind their turrets waiting for their approach "They seem to use a barbed bullet that can emit a poison into your system. Quite intelligent but their site is limited due to their reptilian ancestory..." Sythico looked back to Hannah "It's your decision, attack or sneak past." He awaited the orders with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:08 pm

She cocked an eyebrow at him. How can he read her thoughts? She was sure she didn't say anything about the armor out loud.
She gave a rather jocund smile as an answer to his proposition. "I say why do something easy when we can complicate it?" She stifled a chuckle as her face darkened. "I say let's not leave them a chance. We sneak in so close they don't think we'd dare sneak in so close, and we attack."
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 pm

"Seems like a fair plan." Sythico turned to look at the small group atop the turrets then back at Hannah "After you m'lady, I'll cover you and follow your actions." Sythico pointed his gun and fired a single bullet at one of the gunners, the bullet merely bounced off of the shields that engolfed them. The creatures retalliated by firing in their direction, letting loose a small flurry in their direction. Sythico swiftly jumped to the other rock "Go, whilst they are distracted!" The creatures followed the blur and fired upon the rock Sythico now hid behind.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 pm

As Sythico shot at the guards Hannah ran in a crouching position toward a pile of trees close to the barracks. Soon she heard them firing back. Was it by pure luck or were they really that distracted? Anyway she wasn't noticed.
Now well hidden by bushes and trees she opened a short rifle at the guards, enough to make them confused. Not knowing from where the attack came they started shooting all over the tree tops at the far left.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Sythico bolted across once noticing their confusion, he ran behind another well placed position. He was conceiled by a tree. Sythico let out a larger blast from his cannon in the Axe-Headed Polearm, a large green beam fired directly to the wall of the barracks reveiling the inside to contain much of their armour and weapons. Sythico quickly hid again behind the tree as they retaliated upon him. Obviously the opposing tactic was to fire on whatever shot last. Sythico smiled as he jumped to an inhumane height and flipped over onto the one of the highest polons that structural enhanced the building in size. Sythico looked down on his unexpected prey, waiting for Hannah to move in.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Hannah chuckled seeing Sythico jump. She might have underrated the guy after all, surely she could count on him to take care of the guards on the turrets. Still, their confused and slightly frightened expressions as they were blindly shooting in all directions made it irresistible for her to pass on. Deciding to run straight into on of the barracks she threw a smoke bomb at the guards closest to Sythico while being followed by a trail of bullets. Amazingly she jumped in just in time.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Sythico smiled as the smoke engolfed the startled alien. Sythico dropped to them and in mere seconds the reptilians lay sprawled on the floor, their purple blood sprayed around Sythico. The oncoming reptilians retreated into the barracks in fear of their lives, Sythico laughed and watched them enter their lair, they didn't know of their impending doom. Sythico simply stood and looked then walked to the edge of the barracks to gain view of the town before them. It pirched above the hill and was guarded by the same walls as the barracks '[i]I feel this town may bring us closer to the rune on this planet." The power of the rune made it hard to locate on a planet because it literally covered the entire surface with the same pattern and power signature.
Sythico waited for Hannah, standing in a battle-ready stance (the same as the previous).
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Hannah held her stomach as she laughed. Screams of terror were coming from the outside and slowly approaching. Oh he took care of them good. How wonderful it is when they finally realize they can't win. The sudden euphoria closely followed by fear. She waited for them to enter, to see their faces. When a rushing mob ran through the door it was met by a most innocent wide smile and a cold voice. "Hello."
Before they could even move a rain of bullets covered them leaving none alive. Looking quite content, like a child who was just given a lollypop, Hannah walked out of the barrack with a happy smile and approached Sythico. Already in a cheerful mood, she tilted her head at his strange pose. "Yah frozen?"
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Sythico laughs then looks down at Hannah, relieving of the pose slightly then pointing to the hill showing her the town "This next one will be fun for you." Sythico smiled once more then sat down beside Hannah "I thought I saw someone attacking but seeing as it was nothing I think we should rest for a moment... Unless you're really itching."

The town was sent into a shock, they got message of the attack in seconds and everyone was sent inside whilst the guards were sent to their posts. The turrets on the walls were all armed, there were more of them than the barracks and they were a lot bigger. It was surprising this planet wasn't already in the space era.

A flock of men started to head down the hill towards the barracks and Sythico stood abruptly to face them "Maybe there is no rest." He pulled out his weapons and fired them in a parrallel blast, sending a beam of mixed colours that tore through the center of the raiding horde. Sythico was pushed back from the blast, resting his back up against the large pole he had jumped from previously. Sythico took in heavy breaths then stepped forward. Suddenly he jumped straight into battle, which was strange because he didn't ask Hannah for a prompt. He began the encounter by slashing away at whoever attacked, with the unprepared opponents wielding only axes with blaster attatchments. Sythico dodged each blast and cut down those who came near enough.

Eventually a larger one ran at Sythico wielding a large sharp blade, in a quick decision Sythico swung his Axe-Head Polearm towards the opponent which scooped up his opponent around his neck. Sythico span using the large enemy as a wrecking ball to the smaller ones, the large blade it still wielded cutting down the strugglers. Sythico eventually stopped spinning and the momentum stopped, throwing the giant to the barracks. A large portion fell from the building and crushed the giant. Sythico smiled and continued defending himself from the enslaught.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Sudden attack caught Hannah unprepared. Since nobody seemed to attack her and the group focused on Sythico, she just stood watching, temporarily forgotten.
He seemed to be doing quite good. She sighed wistfully remembering the movies, this scene quite reminded her of one. Some weird Jackie Chan mix with Arnold Schwarzeneger perhaps. Only that this was better since she could join in anytime. Still, interrupting would be just rude. She smiled watching his counter attacks. After all she just took care of a small group moments earlier. She didn't mind letting him have his share. Even though her hands started itching. Oh how she craved for someone to pay attention to her. Then, it would be okay, wouldn't it? Pay attention to me pay attention to me pay attention to me pay attention to me...
A dumb looking giant suddenly charged at her swinging his axe.
"FINALLY!" she yelled dodging his attack with ease and being too lazy to push the trigger just gored a blade through his stomach. As he fell dead she turned to the fight. Finally an invitation. She charged in.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Sythico turned to watch Hannah briefly, realising she was safe he continued to cut down his opponents with ease. His grace seemed to overpower his opponents' stupidity, Sythico just fired and sliced his opponents in quick proggression leaving piles of dead corpses around as well pools of blood. Amazingly there was no blood on neither Sythico or his weapons, instead he seemed to glow with an aura of pure white light. A flash of blood red constantly happening to his eyes as he struck and killed his opponents.

Eventually Sythico's half was laid across the floor, starting to smell, Sythico started to help Hannah by shooting down random opponents. His weapons never needed reloading for some reason?
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:44 pm

"Heeeeeyyyyy!" Hannah protested when Sythico started shooting her opponents. Yeah she realized she was being selfish but she liked it.
She as well seemed to be having no problems, somehow managing to use a lot of her weapon's features at the same time. Cutting, shooting, bombs - it was all in the package. After her first thrown grenade Hannah started grinning like a maniac. She didn't currently need them but she loved the noise, quaking earth and people flying around her along with their body parts. Her face was dark but her eyes burned as if there was an explosion going on inside her head. Soon there were no opponents left, but Hannah didn't finish so smoothly like Sythico. Bombs carried consequences, and blowing up aliens resulted in rains of blood. She ended up completely covered with the purple-redish fluid.
Standing in the middle of corpses, soaked wet and now pouting, she looked rather comical.
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Sythico snickered at the site of Hannah, strangely Sythico was dry of blood but was still standing in the rain of gore. Sythico stepped and turned to look at the town "Now, how about the town?" He asked whilst stretching his fists slightly, clenching and unclenching them. He looked at the corpses and body parts dotted about the floor, they encountered a race never seen in the galaxy, they were intelligent but not strong. Although reptilian they shared more of the traights of the Elves, Sythico pondered for a moment before he started walking to the town, he casually put away his weapons.

The town's guard had somewhat grown in defense after seeing the enslaught. They were ready for the apocalypse that came with turrets about the walls and cannons within the city walls. Even the citizens were given things to defend themselves with.

Sythico paused momentarily when he felt a strange rift within the atmosphere, he quickly continued to walk as he realised it was probably nothing.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Hannah grinned at his question/proposition? Her dark eyes however didn't agree with the grin. She was still upset about the blood.
She grumpily turned her head to look at the city while trying to wipe some of it off. She quietly wondered how much blood can her clothes possibly absorb before they start falling apart.
"Kill everyone?" Hannah asked formally. "Or leave the civilians?"
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:26 pm

"Depends if they want to help or not." Sythico passes Hannah a small cloth from his pocket. Eventually Sythico made his way just before view from the gunners, Sythico paused for a quick tactic. He lifted his hand before him then lifted the finger of his other hand to his forehead, a quick flash of light appeared around Sythico and his hair started to rush wildly as if caught in a large storm. A strange symbol appeared on the floor around Sythico before a huge beam launched from his hands and smashed through the wall. Sythico fell to his knee and started to breathe heavily in fatigue. The debree left to view a few corpses of crushed aliens. Sythico's heavy breaths were visible as if it were cold, he looked up at the hole he left and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Hannah blinked at the event that just happened in front of her and slightly narrowed eyes before approaching Sythico. She stopped next to him putting one claw like hand on her chin, seemingly trying to remember something.
"You know, there was this cartoon when I was little." she started, obviously lost in thoughts "I used to watch it along with other Earth children. It was called "Dragon Show" or "Dragon Ball" or something like that... Anyway, you remind me of one boy from that show. He was the star character you know. He had this kame hame power, thing." She shrugged and smiled almost apologetically shaking her head. "I don't know why I thought of it. You just reminded me of him."
Back to top Go down
Kekkles

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Sythico coughed and laughed slightly "Maybe this boy was able to use it without wearing himself down straight away." Sythico pushed himself from the ground to stand once more, obviously still weak from the attack. Sythico lifted his jacket and took a small vial from his belt, the vial contained a glittering white liquid that seemed to be rather thick. Sythico coughed from the utter disgusting taste then he slowly rejuvinated "Hannah, looks like they're coming." Sythico pulled out his pistolblade and his polearm appeared in the other hand. He ran into the oncoming wave of opponents as if nothing had happened, obviously the strong drink was a good healing beverage.

Sythico slid beneath the legs of a few of the charging men, slashing their legs as he went. He flipped from the ground and stood in place, slashing directly infront of him, causing the opponents to fly about from the amount of damage. Sythico stopped quickly after as another giant nearly sliced him down the centre, instead Sythico jumped into the air and sliced across the creatures neck. The head dropping moments after.

This wave was a lot larger in numbers than the last that attack, how they had so many in the town was unknown since it wasn't that big.

Sythico continued to fight until eventually a lucky blow sent him to the ground. Sythico lay sprawled on the ground after the large blow as more of the aliens began to flood over to him. After moments Sythico was hidden from view and the aliens seemed to savage him.
Seconds later Sythico jumped from back into view, flying to an insane height before smashing back down to the earth and sending a huge shockwave which momentarily knocked them to the ground. Sythico smiled whilst he was only one standing and he started to shoot the creatures still lying on the ground.

All creatures that didn't attack Sythico remained charging at Hannah.
Back to top Go down
fudgymaniac

fudgymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Hannah chuckled at his remark. "Actually, the boy would be tired after, too."

""Hannah, looks like they're coming.""

Her face grew stern as she turned to the raging mass. Sythico soon charged into it and disappeared out of sight.
Well he'll be okay. Time to focus.
She smiled putting her glove back into the belt and taking out two expandable spears instead. Thought by the previous bomb incident, she didn't feel like getting anymore dirty than she already was.
New tactic. She ran into the crowd slicing attackers at the front in half. Her way of fighting looked a lot like dancing now, she moved her hips in a rhythm with the way she waved her weapons, and the rhythm kept changing so that the aliens don't figure out her next move. With her eyes closed and lips locked into a content smile, the only thing that kept the aliens going was the desire to defend their city and families.
Finally she stopped. Hannah opened her eyes panting, and looked around the now, beside her and Sythico empty battlefield. If you mind the corpses, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aesos; The Golden Armada   Aesos; The Golden Armada - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aesos; The Golden Armada
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edge of Logic :: Sci-Fi Solar System: Roleplaying :: Open Space-
Jump to: